You've Gotta love his enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE: "if at least 3 people from 405th like this post, then i will ask those people about the 405th and why i should or should not ruin it"
"oh and if no one likes then i ruin it >:)" BY: rvb18 aka Kegan Crafton

QUOTE: "if at least 3 people from 405th like this post, then i will ask those people about the 405th and why i should or should not ruin it"
"oh and if no one likes then i ruin it >:)" BY: rvb18 aka Kegan Crafton
Isn't RVB the guy who wore his Jun armor to one of the Cons? Why would he be pissed off at the 405th?

oh yeah i remember rvb18 i just dont know why or how he got banned. And this is related to halo how?

This is Forum Related. He basically started threatening Cortana aka Grace, because she beat him in a costume contest. He really flew off the hook and openly attacked her, called her names, and all out stalked her facebook. Since then, I guess he's decided that he wants "revenge" or something on the 405th. I was just letting people know that he's trying to start more crap, and may try some sort of attack against our name.

Ok can you post what he said? I dont want to friend him just to read his wall. Or take a screen cap

This is Forum Related. He basically started threatening Cortana aka Grace, because she beat him in a costume contest. He really flew off the hook and openly attacked her, called her names, and all out stalked her facebook. Since then, I guess he's decided that he wants "revenge" or something on the 405th.
But if he lost in a costume contest, shouldn't he be mad at the judges and not at Cortana?

what will, aka dystor3d is saying is wrong this is not about a contest. from what i know, he and mike had a fight a year ago and grace just made it worse.

No idea who prime is. Can you take screen caps of him doing it? Go back through the facebook post.

I'm a buddy/member of his build team. and will has no clue what happened a year ago between him and mike/grace. the reason for his banishment is also weird since this happened off the forum and had nothing to do with the 405th other than the 3 people involved were members

Whatever happened, it sounds quite childish...I've lost many costume contests, once to a drunk women who was so drunk and barely coherent and wearing almost nothing. Another time, to a guy in a Meep costume....

Please, this is high school type BS. Get over it, move on. More important crap to worry about then this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back