You've Gotta love his enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna say, just fyi Prime-D IS this Kegan guy.I don't know what's going on, I don't care what's going on, I'm not taking sides, this is all the dumbest crap ever. Calling Walter now to get this locked and Kegan's new account banned.

Kegan, you were banned for a reason. Grow up.

Was gonna say, just fyi Prime-D IS this Kegan guy.I don't know what's going on, I don't care what's going on, I'm not taking sides, this is all the dumbest crap ever. Calling Walter now to get this locked and Kegan's new account banned.

Kegan, you were banned for a reason. Grow up.

I kinda figured it out after his second post. Not to mention the name was just too obvious.

Thank you for contacting Walter. :)

I just read through this whole thread, all i wan to say is: Good luck against that little whiner

he reminds me of those screaming kids on youtube, yelling at their mothers as if they're the boss,
if i had a son like that, i would smack his ass and throw out his Xbox

Thread is done folks.... File police reports for harassment and threats if you feel it necessary, and take it off the forum. We'll be happy to cooperate with the authorities when and if needed. Thread closed, unless there is new factual information that can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back