A Kid Who Has Built Almost Every Weapon From Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me a kid that age with that much creativity, immagination, and talent, and I'll be impressed, no matter how nerdy people call him. I know I definately couldn't of done better at his age (btw you think he's really allowed to play mature games? :lol: ). But imo he has some serious skill, give him a few years, some bondo, fiberglass, and some peperuka, and I bet he builds every vehicle in the game. Get that kid over here ^^. That's some sick talent and enthusiasm.

wow, those weapons were really good, a little rattle can paint here and there, and they would make GREAT props!

Cheers,
-John-

Macattack64 said:
yea but there are a lot better suits here... I don't see how that made it on bungie news... :\...

his age and the amount of stuff he's made with nothing but cardboard, plus a decently well put together video goes a long way

Last edited by a moderator:
He did a pretty good job considering his age and the fact that it was made from cardboard and duck tape.
BUT (and i hate to be the naysayer) i don't think he really deserves recon... considering the stuff other people on these forums have made.

in the second video he shows off his helmet, his painted weapons, adn his new addition... a (really well made) sniper rifle >.<

flying_squirl said:
anyone else slightly uneased at how well he has those actions down?

i love how all the things 'click' or go 'pishewwww' :D

That's why all I said was "wow." I can see how easy it is to make fun of him, and I'm doing my best to stay far away from it. We were all like this at one point in time, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MAH GAWD! I swear I've seen this kid somewhere! I can stake a claim that this
was WAY too familiar when I played it. I have a huge gut feeling that it was
at comic con last year and he was in star wars drab. I remember talking to him!!!
I think I'm getting too into comic con this year. I'm having BIG Deja Vu. BIG Time!
I need to sit down. . .

to be honest, he is hella good at making the weapons with clips and stuff, but the armor is not that great in my own opinion.

but thats me

Oops! Shoulda read the whole thread before I invited him! Oh well. Maybe now he'll get the hint that we are a global family of Halo nuts! He'll fit in here fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back