A Kid Who Has Built Almost Every Weapon From Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I think I forgot to mention that I've seen him before on YouTube. His video is related to mine.

Well, I haven't had any reply, maybe he thinks I'm another guy that's making fun of him, so I sent some pics of Wip's around the site. Hopefully he can show use some tricks of his own, some of the functions on the guns are quite creative.

The CREATOR of this stuff posted it here..
Although the stuff is cool, i find it unfair that HE got to BUNGIE.NET
I mean, Adam has a nice costume, Bluerealm just finished his armor parts..

And there is a countless amount of more "finnished" armor. (yeah i spelled that wrong on purpose)
The truth is, i'm jealous of him getting to B.NET..

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his video is on Break.com on the front page.

many people flame him but there are quite a bit of people that give him props.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
True, he might be really immature, and be more of a nuisence than a help.

Everyone deserves a chance :p. I'm pretty sure he will be exstatic about the 405th and other people that like to build Halo stuff. Hopefully the excitment can be contained before he does somethign like make a "noobish" thread. I'll keep an eye out I guess, when and if he joins us I'll direct him to the appropriate Stickies :]

I'm sure he won't ask TOO many stupid questions seeing as he's done everything pretty well on his own...

Why does no one here ever learn?

When you guys say stuff like

blackrose i still think your sniper is better

You really piss off the guy that made the weapons that the topic is about. It's insulting to him! This speech has been said many times, I think I myself said it at least 3.

Look, if you never heard of the 405th, and make props that get shown on HBO, Bungie.net, and any other halo/bungie website, you'd be pretty happy right? You find out that there is a website dedicated to what you do, and would EMBRACE you and your talents. When you log on to the site, and see a topic about you, that makes it even beter!......Until you read

blackrose i still think your sniper is better

and

True, he might be really immature, and be more of a nuisence than a help.

and

Ugh... wow. Just wow. I think that's all I should say.

It's a shame, really.

Why can't people learn to just......acknowledge the existence of others? It's not hard...

xalener said:
Why does no one here ever learn?

You really piss off the guy that made the weapons that the topic is about. It's insulting to him! This speech has been said many times, I think I myself said it at least 3.

Look, if you never heard of the 405th, and make props that get shown on HBO, Bungie.net, and any other halo/bungie website, you'd be pretty happy right? You find out that there is a website dedicated to what you do, and would EMBRACE you and your talents. When you log on to the site, and see a topic about you, that makes it even beter!......Until you read
and
and
It's a shame, really.
Why can't people learn to just......acknowledge the existence of others? It's not hard...

yeah, if youre going to be treating him like this, maybe he would be better off not coming here. hed probabily be better off with the youtube hate group.

So what if Blackrose's sniper is better, or whatever you were talking about, this isnt pep! this is cardboard, just built from scratch! no guidelines on how to do it, he just did it, and i would like to see you lot do any better. the fact he done all of that work, without even being aware of the 405th is amazing, he probabily had no help doing it, was completely alone in it, when we have a whole set of forums to answer our questions. show him some god damn respect.

-Zen

Honor: It is not by mere chance that honor is first. Among this group integrity, trustworthiness, and respect are among the most important things. Respect others, and you will be respected. Everyone's work has value, respect that. It may not be the equal of the best armor here, but it is the creator's best effort. Do not diminish this. Offer polite, constructive criticism. Otherwise keep you mouth shut.

'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back