R
Reaction score

• Ok i just want to say you are god sir!!!!!!
    thanks to you i can now do my halo reach noble 6 build.Also im doing a zaku build from nouthing there will be an update this week you should check it out I'd love your feedback on it.
    short answer, no. If you want to convey that information, you'll have to do it through another method of communication.
    Thanks alot Roadkill for the quick response.! I expected you to tell me to go take a flying leap. What you got me was cool. I think I can figure out the trigger. It looks like the halo three type. Anyways If there's anything you need from me, like some photoshopping or something like that let me know. I'm pretty good :)
    The EVA shoulder is in Rhinoc's 3d model thread (in the 3d subforum), it's in there as Jorge's Right shoulder.
    hey yeah im done! about to update my thread with some pics, no midnight launch for me as in perth its actually illegal!! can you believe that.. :/ what a joke..
    I use the following Grit for bondo:

A very coarse file to remove all the excess, preferably while its still soft.
    Followed up with a 40 Grit in a sanding block. To shape it
    80 Grit in the Hand sander. To slowly take it down to the polygons mountains, all the while still working on the shape
    Then at this point I determine if I need another layer of Bondo or not. If so.. Start back at the top. If not continue on.
    120 Grit in the hand sander. To work out the bubbles and scratches and to start smoothing out the area
    240 Grit in the hand sander. To finish the details and make it super smooth.
    400 Grit Wet sand. To polish it all up and get it ready for priming.

Hope that helps. I'll post my process later on my site and on my thread.

Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
prop maker, xbox live GT is WakeJunkie

video games,halo reach ,Skateboarding, guitar, wakeboarding, traveling, drawing, and prop making
Birthday
Mar 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
Occupation
school and no time to do my armor anymore :(

Signature

My photobucket http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14/nighthawk-001-photos/halo stuff/
My noble 6 build/ reach AR build http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26631-Reach-Noble-6-armor
My XBL GT: WakeJunkie message me saying that you are from the 405th =D
Back