Not open for further replies.
I love obama, he is the man!

He is a democrat who is fresh, new, and can think on his feet
He wants to give tax cuts tot he middle class
Take troops out of iraq
No child left behind needs funding and he'll give it
He wants healthcare for everyone

And to hillary fans talk to me when shes not lieing for a change

And to republicans we need a changes the republicans had there chance and blew it. Republicans also have a terribly exclusive view on things

OBAMA 08!!!

Aparently, anything that has to do with war/religion/politics is against the rules now... this will be locked shortly.... but..... OBAMA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

I changed your title.

The reason I will not support Ron Paul is because his worshipers think it's totally cool to deface, vandalize and graffiti his name all over the city. Bridges, brick walls, road signs. I understand grass ruits, but seriously.

SpartanForever said:
Dude chill, why do you want my topic to fail??? you should be happy that adam is letting it stay. Just go with it, who do you like and why?

No, I don't want your topic to fail, but mine wasn't even about politics or religion and it got canned.

I already said... I'm for Obama All the way... http://yeswecansong.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
mike huckabee i guess i dont really know and im repblican so i like him. i dont think we should discuss this....

iamyourcousin228 said:
mike huckabee i guess i dont really know and im repblican so i like him. i dont think we should discuss this....

Why not??? This is a great topic, it shows oppinion and it tells a lot about a person... if you dont want to respond you dont have to.... even Adam responded and thats great we need people to vote and show their political support.

Because if one side is bigger than another some people feel like a loner. And i dont like that. IM nto old eungh to vote so i dont know but i just dont think its right to talk about these things. At my school kids get in trouble for this kind of thing. i was eating lunch and they started to ask what they were...i was the only republican. so it made me feel like an outcast and thats why i dont like it.

My thoughts on super tuesday.

Democrats

Clinton is leading with delegates on the democratic side, and california was a big victory, but i think obama's prime is yet to come. Obama racked up some states that will carry him into future weeks.

Clinton has played her cards, Obama still has the Chesepeake bay states as well as the virgin islands and so forth, don't be surprised if Obama pull ahead in the next few weeks.

Republicans

McCain plowed through super tuesday winning big in alot of key states. McCain won big BiCoastally.

The most suprising aspect was Huckabee. After being suspected to drop out, Huckabee came up big in the south, pulling ahead of Romney and into second place.

Romney did decent, but fell behind. I project him dropping out within the next couple weeks.

Me? I support Barrack Obama. I love how strong of a speaker he is, his radical forgein policies as well as his close-to-home proposals. Obama is the only candidate that will truely bring change. He is honest, but knows what America needs most.

Obama '08

Because if one side is bigger than another some people feel like a loner. And i dont like that. IM nto old eungh to vote so i dont know but i just dont think its right to talk about these things. At my school kids get in trouble for this kind of thing. i was eating lunch and they started to ask what they were...i was the only republican. so it made me feel like an outcast and thats why i dont like it.

you know of course that the democratic party was about to die out.... and only bush's mess had blown new life into the party, they're the smaller ones.

Zaso117 said:

Democrats

Clinton is leading with delegates on the democratic side, and california was a big victory, but i think obama's prime is yet to come. Obama racked up some states that will carry him into future weeks.

Clinton has played her cards, Obama still has the Chesepeake bay states as well as the virgin islands and so forth, don't be surprised if Obama pull ahead in the next few weeks.
Republicans

McCain plowed through super tuesday winning big in alot of key states. McCain won big BiCoastally.

The most suprising aspect was Huckabee. After being suspected to drop out, Huckabee came up big in the south, pulling ahead of Romney and into second place.

Romney did decent, but fell behind. I project him dropping out within the next couple weeks.
Me? I support Barrack Obama. I love how strong of a speaker he is, his radical forgein policies as well as his close-to-home proposals. Obama is the only candidate that will truely bring change. He is honest, but knows what America needs most.

Obama '08

I like you analysis... but it seems almost exactly the same as yahoo.com's

iamyourcousin228 said:

At my school Yes im not old enugh to vote either, they hold mock votes so we are used to discussing this.

Zaso117 said:

Democrats

Republicans

Obama '08

Yes hillary is doing better, BUT not by much... if oyu look at it cali is still gonna get devided and he could still get quite a bit and he has a lot more money then hillary especially since he's won all the caucuses. Its very close but i think Obama will have more money leading to better campaigning and will get more delegates in the long run.

Obama 08!!!

see now i feel like a loner. everyone is for Obama and democrat and im the only republican. It doesnt feel good where your at a place you like to be and be lost and alone.

I think that America has gotten to know Obama alot better after Super Tuesday.

Alot of Americans will be impressed be him and will vote more towards him in the near future

The young people will carry a huge vote for Obama.

SpartanForever said:
At my school Yes im not old enugh to vote either, they hold mock votes so we are used to discussing this.
Yes hillary is doing better, BUT not by much... if oyu look at it cali is still gonna get devided and he could still get quite a bit and he has a lot more money then hillary especially since he's won all the caucuses. Its very close but i think Obama will have more money leading to better campaigning and will get more delegates in the long run.

Obama 08!!!

for sure, Obama is kicking Hilary's @$$ in the fund raising department... and Hilary's been building her funding "machine" for over 20 years.

Zaso117 said:
The young people will carry a huge vote for Obama.

Yea, a lot of the younger people have finally started realizing how much trouble this country is in... And Obama is sounding the call for change. And i mean good change, for the people type change. not the Romney "Corporate" change

iamyourcousin228 said:
see now i feel like a loner. everyone is for Obama and democrat and im the only republican. It doesnt feel good where your at a place you like to be and be lost and alone.

We are just talking about the Democratic Primary

Huckabee is doing suprisingly well in the Republican. He came up the biggest on super tuesday

yah exactly, he is making what is and should be called "a movement". He can speak loud and strong and the more people that listen to him the more people like him. I think in the long run Obama will win it.... But weve got a long time to go, im hoping for Obama its gonna be tight.

Obama 08!!!

EDIT: Yes huckabee is a huge surprise, he is doing welll.... we are talking about republican primarys but its just that im a democrat and the democratic race is more heated and intense therefore more interesting to talk about. McCain is going to be the republican candidate and huckabee might get the vp postion... probably get the VP position.

But still you are not for a repblican and all are for democrat so im still by my self and it isnt cool being by your self.

its suprising actually for me.... i live in Utah... the reddest of all red states.... and i have only met one out of my entire school who wants a republican... (my school is small, only 300 people... but its very politically active) times are a' changin

Edit: there are still plenty of republicans.... but no1, in the entire race, republican or democrat it calling for the "good" kind of change like Obama is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back