• Tom Tancredo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steven Colbert

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkassassin said:
1st. Most of the people that want an abortion are raped (so they have no say weather or not they have sex)

Not sure where you heard that statistic, but it sounds pretty inaccurate to me considering I've heard of many high school students getting an abortion. And no, they weren't raped, they just decided to have sex.

Most women who have don't have abortions tend to think that their child is something good that has come out of such an evil act. The opposite can be said for women who take the rout of abortion.

3rd. Gay people have done a lot for society, they have great fashion scence, they are great in theater.... hell most greeks were gay look how they turned out. Besides there not hurting anyone, so what if they can't reproduce the world is already over-populated! And when have they ever made america look bad?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lack of morals in general makes this country look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
I officially hate this topic.
Nothings more pointless than arguing politics..

enjoy.
yeah its pointless, but atleast it lets people know where you stand.

Nappy Hared Azn said:
You do realize that most universal health-care plans out there SUCK, right? There are a few countries with pretty solid universal health-care plans (BTW, universal health-care = SKY HIGH taxes), but most countries can't utilize it very well because the government is unable to provide the necessary medical care and/or too many people exploit the program (people demanding help for the flu in emergency wards, etc.). State-funded hospitals in our northern states are actually starting to become overwhelmed with Canadians rushing over the border to receive emergency medical care not available in Canada.

Honestly, do you have ANY idea what you're talking about? From what I could tell, you're just another teenager that's been persuaded by the liberal controlled media (you* can try to say otherwise if you want, but the fact of the matter still remains that the majority of journalists in this country are liberals)** that all Republicans (and conservatives, for that matter) are bad. Do you honestly believe that Hillary or Obama will really be able to "save" our country? Do you really believe that universal health-care and increased welfare funding will magically bring down taxes,*** or are you just another mindless sheep that automatically labels the Democrats as "good" and the Republicans as "bad?"

* - By "you," I was referring to everyone, not specifically you.

** - I don't have anything against liberals. In fact, I support neither the people on the far right nor the people on the far left. As far as I'm concerned, far right = fascism and far left = country full of lazy assholes that will eventually ruin our economy. Unfortunately, the people behind the media are on the far left, so yeah . . . **** them.

*** - I really don't care about taxes as much as I care about my constitutional rights. I don't care which political party gets put in charge as long as I get my 2nd, 4th and 6th Amendment rights back.

PS: I'll be voting for Ron Paul in November of '08.

I may be a teenager but I actualy do my reasearch, I don't just do whatever the media tells me, in fact I HATE most media especialy ones with large amounts of spin.

NO I do not think all republicans are automaticly bad, I know some people are like that but I'm not. I don't always disagre with all of the "republican ideas", I don't always agree with the "democrats ideas".

Would you rather pay high taxes or HUGE hospital bills, besides the money you pay for high taxes goes to stuff other than just health care! it goes to education, roads, fire, welfare, etc.

And I wasn't talking about Canada thats a bad example, I was talking about sweden, its a fantastic place to live there are 2 citys that are the 2 BEST citys to live in!
quote! "Zurich and Geneva are the best cities in the world as far as quality of live is concerned, says Mercer Consulting"
They don't care how high there taxes are! They know were it all goes! Do you know were your taxes go? They still have rights...
and why just 2, 4, and 6? o_O

Spartan C07 said:
Not sure where you heard that statistic, but it sounds pretty inaccurate to me considering I've heard of many high school students getting an abortion. And no, they weren't raped, they just decided to have sex.

Most women who have don't have abortions tend to think that their child is something good that has come out of such an evil act. The opposite can be said for women who take the rout of abortion.

So what if a woman gets an abortion shouldn't it be her choice, I'm not saying that a un-born child isn't human or whatever, but you can't say DON'T HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU WANT A BABY, BUT IF YOU USE A CONDOM ITS FINE! condoms break, there not always with you at the time, SEX HAPPENS!!!!

"Not sure where you heard that statistic, but it sounds pretty inaccurate to me considering I've heard of many high school students getting an abortion"
Ok im sorry not MOST, but a lot! and you have heard of, dosn't matter unless you know the sex life of EVERY high school student in the country than hearing about many dosn't realy count does it?
Im sorry I don't want to sound like an ******* but realy think about it. According to the constitution you have your right to your own opinion but the phrase "Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one and everyone elses skinks" will always be true. Your opinion will always be critisized and so will mine.

"Most women who have don't have abortions tend to think that their child is something good that has come out of such an evil act. The opposite can be said for women who take the rout of abortion."
SO????????? Would you rather be a teen parent with NO job and NO home and have a bad life for your child or not have one until your older.
and we have a lot of other things to make this country look bad, I don't think many people are looking at the right to abortion as oposed to us attack Iraq for wmd that don't exist!

Spartan C07 said:

since when do gay :love: people have bad morals?????? o_O o_O o_O :confused:

pinkassassin said:
So what if a woman gets an abortion shouldn't it be her choice, I'm not saying that a un-born child isn't human or whatever, but you can't say DON'T HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU WANT A BABY, BUT IF YOU USE A CONDOM ITS FINE! condoms break, there not always with you at the time, SEX HAPPENS!!!!

"Not sure where you heard that statistic, but it sounds pretty inaccurate to me considering I've heard of many high school students getting an abortion"
Ok im sorry not MOST, but a lot! and you have heard of, dosn't matter unless you know the sex life of EVERY high school student in the country than hearing about many dosn't realy count does it?
Im sorry I don't want to sound like an ******* but realy think about it. According to the constitution you have your right to your own opinion but the phrase "Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one and everyone elses skinks" will always be true. Your opinion will always be critisized and so will mine.

"Most women who have don't have abortions tend to think that their child is something good that has come out of such an evil act. The opposite can be said for women who take the rout of abortion."
SO????????? Would you rather be a teen parent with NO job and NO home and have a bad life for your child or not have one until your older.
and we have a lot of other things to make this country look bad, I don't think many people are looking at the right to abortion as oposed to us attack Iraq for wmd that don't exist!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pinkassassin said:
i can say that, dont have sex unless you want a baby.

In order for any good or service to become cheaper and more widely available, one of two things must occur: 1) the production of the good or service must increase, or 2) the demand for the good or service must decrease. The second of these alternatives is very unlikely to occur in the healthcare industries in the United States over the next couple of decades, simply because the giant Baby Boomer generation is entering the stage of life when the demand for healthcare services tends to be highest.

That leaves us with one, and only one, alternative. In order for healthcare services to become cheaper and more widely available in the United States, the supply of doctors, the supply of hospitals, and the availability of medical supplies and drugs must be increased in order for the price of these goods and services to fall and thus become more widely available to everyone.

Once this obvious economic fact is recognized, it sheds a great deal of light on the healthcare promises of the current batch of presidential contenders. No presidential contender (with the lone exception, again, of Dr. Ron Paul), has ever promised that his (or, equally importantly, her) healthcare reforms will actually serve to increase the supply of healthcare goods and services. (Have you ever, for example, even heard a politician state that we need more doctors?) On the contrary, they strangely (and wrongly) view the supply of doctors and the supply of other healthcare goods as unchangeably fixed, and their so-called healthcare reforms thus only propose to divvy up the existing healthcare pie in different and politically-motivated ways.

(snip)

The answer to these questions is deceptively simple: The government of the United States has (through its arbitrary regulation and licensing of doctors, medical schools, hospitals, prescription drugs, and other medical goods) artificially restricted the supply of these goods and services below what would exist in the absence of these regulations. Were it not for these licensure and other regulatory acts by the U.S. government, entrepreneurs and individuals (spurred by the high price of these goods and services) would be flocking into the healthcare industries in droves, thus increasing the supply of these goods and services. Medical schools would be opening left and right, and students would be flocking to those schools in the anticipation that they would earn large incomes as doctors. Potential drug manufacturers and medical equipment manufacturers would jump at the chance to enter the market, lured by the promise of high profits, were it not for suffocating government regulations that economically bar entry. The end result of freeing the market for medicine would be the necessary increase in the supply of healthcare goods and services, a consequent drop in prices, and the availability of healthcare goods and services would thus multiply exponentially – for everyone. The size of the healthcare pie has thus artificially been restricted to its current size by government licensure laws and other stifling regulation – the supply of doctors and medicine is not naturally any more fixed than is the supply of potato chips. The healthcare pie can and would be increased by simply freeing the market and ridding it of burdensome government interference.
(Emphasis mine)
This is from Mark R. Crovelli, July 16, 2007, in his article "Socialized Healthcare Is Not Cheaper Than Free Market Healthcare," published by Lewrockwell.com.
Mark R. Crovelli is a graduate student in the department of political science at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

Pretty much enough said. Socialized. Healthcare. Does. Not. Work. Whatever happened to the right to life, liberty, and property? (Yes, that's what the constitution originally said, before someone decided pursuit of happiness sounded better.) My money is my money to spend on my own healthcare if need be, not the government's to spend on some random guy with an average case of the flu.

oh, and here's another hilarious (albeit edited) Bush video.

pinkassassin said:
since when do gay :love: people have bad morals?????? o_O o_O o_O :confused:

Okay, this is where I butt in. Homosexuality is immoral. Plain and simple. You can argue it all you want but it's the truth. Now that's not to say that everything they do is immoral, but whenever they practice their homosexuality, they are showing bad morals. And for some strange reason, a lot of them want to make sure that you know that they are gay.

Also, I can say this: Don't have sex unless you want to have a child.

Oh no! I'm sorry if they didn't teach you that in school and taught you that it is okay to sleep with the football team (Female) or the cheerleading squad (Male). The state that my country has fallen into is sickening. Has everything that our founding fathers did done in vain?

Also, please keep triple and quadrouple posting. You'll get banned soon enough.
And that's all I have to say about that. I'll probably never come back to this topic.

pinkassassin said:
I may be a teenager but I actualy do my reasearch, I don't just do whatever the media tells me, in fact I HATE most media especialy ones with large amounts of spin.

NO I do not think all republicans are automaticly bad, I know some people are like that but I'm not. I don't always disagre with all of the "republican ideas", I don't always agree with the "democrats ideas".

Would you rather pay high taxes or HUGE hospital bills, besides the money you pay for high taxes goes to stuff other than just health care! it goes to education, roads, fire, welfare, etc.

And I wasn't talking about Canada thats a bad example, I was talking about sweden, its a fantastic place to live there are 2 citys that are the 2 BEST citys to live in!
quote! "Zurich and Geneva are the best cities in the world as far as quality of live is concerned, says Mercer Consulting"
They don't care how high there taxes are! They know were it all goes! Do you know were your taxes go? They still have rights...
and why just 2, 4, and 6? o_O
First of all, neither Zürich nor Geneva are in Sweden. Secondly, the 2nd Amendment has been pretty much a thing of the past since 1993, when the federal government started to really crack down on firearm ownership and we lost the 4th and 6th Amendment with the PATRIOT Act.

[sarcasm]Yeah, you actually do your research[/sarcasm]

i hve one thing to say, bush got us into this mess and a republican has to get us out. hiliary or obama dont have the balls to do anything so rudi is gonna win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back