Olympics 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan 26 said:
mike phelps just broke his world record from last night again tonight, he's a beast
Ive had enough of that guy. EVERY time I turn on the Olympics on Ch7, one of the first things I hear is
"AND TONIGHT MICHAEL PHELPS GOES FOR GOLD"
O RLY? Hes already gotten what? 7?
What about basketball? Or volleyball? or Rowing
Aaaaaaaaaanyways... my rants over about that, but yes, I must agree he is pretty nuts. - Ice

~*Edit*~ im not tryin to come off as though I hate swimming, or Phelps, its just somestimes the TV sounds like a broken record always sayin Phelps goes for gold or something of the sort.~*Edit*~

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff. Saw him do well day-before-yesterday. I was also watching the US get the bronze in gymnastics last night in the lab.

Sigma-LS said:
Cool stuff. Was watching the US get the bronze in gymnastics last night in the lab.
Personally, ive always been a fan of the gymnastics, flipping around all over the place and having to land without stepping again, pretty nuts. I cant wait for Table Tennis (LOL), no seriously, its pretty insane the spin they put on the ball. - Ice

Sigma-LS said:
I was also watching the US get the bronze in gymnastics last night in the lab.

Those guys are crazy, landing triple flips and stuff.

Ice said:
Ive had enough of that guy. EVERY time I turn on the Olympics on Ch7, one of the first things I hear is
"AND TONIGHT MICHAEL PHELPS GOES FOR GOLD"
O RLY? Hes already gotten what? 7?
What about basketball? Or volleyball? or Rowing
Aaaaaaaaaanyways... my rants over about that, but yes, I must agree he is pretty nuts. - Ice
~*Edit*~ im not tryin to come off as though I hate swimming, or Phelps, its just somestimes the TV sounds like a broken record always sayin Phelps goes for gold or something of the sort.~*Edit*~

Rowing was on sunday, and most non-swimming is on about noon.

I used to not like phelps but this time he's ok.

When you really think about it though, what Micheal Phelps is doing is just amazing. The man is, in fact, a beast.

Did anyone else hear his daily calorie intake is double that of a normal human being??

Zaso117 said:
When you really think about it though, what Micheal Phelps is doing is just amazing. The man is, in fact, a beast.

Did anyone else hear his daily calorie intake is double that of a normal human being??
That's cause he trains constantly, but I doubt its double. It might seem like it thought cause he's what 6'-7" or 9". Dude is a giant.

He's got 9 Gold Medals as of the news this morning from what I heard.

yeah, they were talking about his diet, its like freakin rocket fuel. lol he is gonna bring the US much win, i know it.

yeah, that dude is definitley a monster, we are all proud of him :D

found his diet for BREAKFAST-
For Phelps, breakfast consists of 3 fried-egg sandwiches, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayonnaise, an omelette, a bowl of grits, and three slices of french toast with powdered sugar, all washed down with 3 chocolate chip pancakes. Good lord.

The olympics bother me. Sure I respect the guy, but it kind of bothers me when I hear "hes the best olympian ever" just because there are more swimming events for him to compete in then most other athletes in their respective fields. Plus I hate the country gold medal counting, just because some sports really don't seem worthy of being recognized, or being used to score countries.. Just my 2c..

rvb4life said:
For Phelps, breakfast consists of 3 fried-egg sandwiches, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayonnaise, an omelette, a bowl of grits, and three slices of french toast with powdered sugar, all washed down with 3 chocolate chip pancakes. Good lord.

I love those things, best meal ever

colmon_9 said:
I love those things, best meal ever
i agree , but when they going to start showing some FOOZBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or for people that haven't seen water boy thats football

Here's some sports I'd like to see in the Olympics:

Dodgeball
Baseball
Chess
Yo Mama Fights :D
Football
Paintball
Airsoft
Slayer
Oddball
Capture the Flag
Assault (With Instant arming and Instant Exploding :lol: )
V.I.P.
Territories
King of the Hill

Were some of my Choices Halo Related? :lol:

Edit: Forgot Infection! How could I have been so stupid! :oops:

Fenix Chief said:
Here's some sports I'd like to see in the Olympics:

Dodgeball
Baseball
Chess
Yo Mama Fights :D
Football
Paintball
Airsoft
Slayer
Oddball
Capture the Flag
Assault (With Instant arming and Instant Exploding :lol: )
V.I.P.
Territories
King of the Hill

Were some of my Choices Halo Related? :lol:
ha ha oh my gosh i almost fell out of my seat, but chess no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back