2010 Con's You Are Planning For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monicator said:
Dragoncon! Ooh I hope you'll make it! I'll be there. Look for a short spartan :lol I dont know what color I'll be yet though.

It depends on how things go with my job but i think my roommate will wanting to go so I think I will be there. So I will look out for you and I am short too only 5'6" very short for a spartan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
gmstrowabarton said:
It depends on how things go with my job but i think my roommate will wanting to go so I think I will be there. So I will look out for you and I am short too only 5'6" very short for a spartan :D

Haha, I'm 4'11". I'll be 5'2" in armor at best. I might try Anime Weekend Atlanta this year too but I dont know for sure yet.

scratch my maybe..I will DEFINITELY be at Imagicon in B'ham since A. I will be done with my redo in about 2 more business days, and 2. I just paid $100 for weekend passes for me, the wife and kids. If anyone is going to this con in B'ham Alabama look for the red/white striped Mark VI...that'll be me.

I'll be at NDK and Wasabicon. Praying I finish before NDK so I can debut my first armor piece there for at least one day, the others have another plan.

Liq said:
scratch my maybe..I will DEFINITELY be at Imagicon in B'ham since A. I will be done with my redo in about 2 more business days, and 2. I just paid $100 for weekend passes for me, the wife and kids. If anyone is going to this con in B'ham Alabama look for the red/white striped Mark VI...that'll be me.

Imagicon was awesome. I just went in a cheaply made Mk5. Were you there on saturday? I didn't see you if you were.

allenpilk said:
Imagicon was awesome. I just went in a cheaply made Mk5. Were you there on saturday? I didn't see you if you were.

I was there Saturday from about 2 to 7ish. I was going to enter the costume contest in my red spartan suit, but man I was so tired I left early. I was swarmed for pictures and felt like Mickey Mouse at Disney. I did go to the Old Car Heaven location for a bit during that time as well and managed to get a picture with Yaya Han...man she is plain gorgeous, period.

My family and I will definitely be there next year.

imagecon046.jpg

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
I'm going to Coast Con in Biloxi, MS. MechaCon in New Orleans, and DragonCon.

Hey! I'll be at MechaCon in New Orleans and Dragon*Con, too! See ya there.

Kinda close to the con, but it is now offical that Zukazan and I will be attending A-kon friday and saturday. Expect to see us in our Mk VI armor with Blue flag and AR.

It looks like I'll be able to make Anime Iowa this year, and hopefully OSFest in Omaha, I'm definitely going to Nebraskon.

Well I'm going to san diego comic con, and I think I will be there for a good amount of time. I will definitely be there on Thursday and Friday, and I might show up on Saturday. I'm hoping I'll be able to show up in the crysis nanosuit 2, but I have to get started on it, finish it in two months time, and get permission from my dad to begin building. I doubt I'll make it by comic con, but maybe my sister and mom will help me :pIf I do get started, I'll definitely whip up a thread for the costume :)

Pax Prime for me unfortunately without the costume I wanted. Scrapped the custom halo oni armor I was working thinking it wouldn't be good to go against cannon. Now with reach and all the weird permutations that brings I'm really regretting it. I could probably still get the armor done, but without weapons it's pretty useless. Anyone doing the pubcrawl?

I'm planning on Chattacon in January, Megacon in March, Imagicon in May, Dragon Con in September. Maybe one of the Spooky cons in between.

There's an anime convention called Waicon, which Perth hosts annually. It's actually in Janurary next year, and I MAY be going depending on if we're around when it's on, and if of course I have my suit done.

I'll definitely be making the trip down to Atlanta for D*Con next September.

Aside from that, the only other con I know I will be making it to is MTAC (Middle Tennessee Anime Convention) in April. I can't wait for either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back