Status
Not open for further replies.
RT_Comic_Ep102_Dine.jpg

LOL, nice find!

Anybody see South Park this week.... ?

Kinda a weak parody of 300. Mr Garrison became a lesbian and led 30 others to glory agaist the forces of Xerses, a persian nightclub owner.

Well, I laughed a few times.

Now we need some 300 smilies...

Because everyone knew it was coming.

[
300MC-1.jpg

"Now, here on this conquered world called Reach. The covenant forces face obliteration! Just there the aliens huddle, sheer terror gripping tight to their hearts with icy fingers knowing full well the merciless horrors they suffered at the armored hands of three hundred. Yet they stare now across the plain at ten thousand Spartans commanding thirty thousand marines! Hoo-rah!"

Has anyone actually thought of making one of these costumes yet? the tought part is gonna be the shield, helmet an the sword all of which you can buy however the are all pricey. i we could figure out a way to make a inexpensive version it would be awesome, i am set on going as a spartan for holloween.

okay. so. Listen up because I have a story to tell.

Last friday was senior kidnapping day at my school. This is the day that the senior girls drive around at 4 am and wake up/kidnap all of the senior guys and dress them up in costumes they have made the night before. Well 2 of us (including myself) ended up being spartans. here are the pics.

(I was dilios)

n513540334_312438_9958.jpg

S7001352.jpg

n513540334_312444_1466.jpg

yes those are sharpied abs. i still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back