Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am really proud to be Greek!!!
Probably the only Greek member you have! :cool:

Leonidas said ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!! (molon lave) to the Persians. With means Come end get them!!!

On the pick below is the statue of leonidas at Sparta!

The epigraph on the rock says !
Molon lave!
Tonde andrianta bassileos leonida sin tin herown touto o ek lakedemonos!
With means -This statue is for the king end hero of lakedemons (Spartans) leonidas !

Zombie_killing_spree.gif

Zombie Killing Spree!

Spartan117x said:
Zombie_killing_spree.gif

Zombie Killing Spree!
Please use report button first. Thread is not that old. His post is relevant. Please don't spam.

Have a nice day.

@Broken - I'm 1/8th Greek. Great grandmother was a Hirakis(sp). Know any over there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i am glad to hear it!
Hm! I dont know any Hirakis sorry! Butt I searched the net (Χηράκης) and i found this school of olipmpou from karpathos 1953
Do you know any Athanassakis!
I am Fotis Athanassakis!

I also must admit that you have Greek face! :D

The feeling is so grate! Meeting people from all over the world who they are big halo fun's ! Searing suggestions, ideas end thoughts on halo costume making!! :lol: Cooooool!!

23Magnum said:
Please use report button first. Thread is not that old. His post is relevant. Please don't spam.

Have a nice day.

@Broken - I'm 1/8th Greek. Great grandmother was a Hirakis(sp). Know any over there?

Thread is not old? Almost a whole YEAR o_O

smilie120 said:
Thread is not old? Almost a whole YEAR o_O
You know, I read the Apr 24 part and the 2007 part. It just didn't register I guess. Anyway, his post was relevant so still no harm as I see it. Still, if someone would like to report it, go ahead.

@Broken - I don't know that many Greek names beyond Hirakis. I believe my great grandmother came over on her own. After I found this out though, I was big into Greek Mythology.

I'm also part Germany and Irish. I'm a mutt, hehe.

23Magnum said:
You know, I read the Apr 24 part and the 2007 part. It just didn't register I guess. Anyway, his post was relevant so still no harm as I see it. Still, if someone would like to report it, go ahead.

@Broken - I don't know that many Greek names beyond Hirakis. I believe my great grandmother came over on her own. After I found this out though, I was big into Greek Mythology.

I'm also part Germany and Irish. I'm a mutt, hehe.

I definitely thought it was apr 24 2008 as well but I was like, hmm weird. Then I saw the date as well.

And I agree, his post was completely relivant, it's just one thing to post in a thread thats maybe 2 months old with a relevant post, than a thread thats a year old.

We all look at it differently, so only the mods can decide, but yeah.

Spartan117x said:
I definitely thought it was apr 24 2008 as well but I was like, hmm weird. Then I saw the date as well.
And I agree, his post was completely relivant, it's just one thing to post in a thread thats maybe 2 months old with a relevant post, than a thread thats a year old.

We all look at it differently, so only the mods can decide, but yeah.

Thread Locked... if you have something you wish to add that contributes to the thread, PM me.

If you are the OP and wish to continue this thread, PM me

Otherwise it stays locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back