3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see anyone saying they got the pep files for the gouf, but I remember seeing posts about zaku II pep files flying around in other posts but I cant find links to any so if anyone has those I would take them as well since its similar it will still be hard to modify it but its something to work off of.

IF anything my old account was posting about making one but other then that im clueless but soon yes i will be making a zaku 2 if i can

Hey Nintendude if you have a zaku II or Gouf custom can you put it up. I hope maybe some one would unfold it, please and thank you.

okf or one NINTENDUDE got banned on request and no he hasn't umm email him but anything other then that idk if anyone has unfolded the gundams

Man that really sucks that hes leaving but I hope things work out for him, though I was really looking forward to seeing the progress this post was going to make but now I guess im going to have to stick with the rx-78-2 cuz its all I can find.

He asked the moderators to make him an inactive member. No need to go into a lot of detail, it was his choice, and the mods accomodated him.

-Matt

Hey rensole117, is there any way you can break up the pieces for the first Gundam model you did? ie. left boot, right boot, helmet, torso,so on and so forth...

I plan on taking a crack at unfolding and i really want to make one of your gundams you modeled so im going to try my unfolding skills...If you can't seperate them how do you make it to were you have different pieces of the model in different files?

Okay so i was looking over the full model trying my hand on the unfolding and i noticed something on the model that looked a little wrong. So i went online and looked at a lot of pictures of the Nu Gundam model and it was different than the model you made.

I took a picture of the area and made some marks on it for you to take a look at. Let me know what you think rensole.

NuGundam.jpg

Why do they have the back end of the ankles sticking straight out? in all the pics i saw it is either a thruster in the back of the calf or just rounded around the ankle/calf area.

Sorry i edited again...So here are some other things i found while working on the unfold:

NuGundam2.jpg

Did you make these at all? in your model there is nothing in between the front and the back of the cod piece.

And No.2:

NuGundam3.jpg

The front 2 pieces on the cod piece are different in your model than on the pictures of the Nu Gundam. The back plates look amazing but the front ones are just funny looking to me.

I am really not trying to be a pain in the arse or anything i just am going to try and do this gundam for a con that is coming up and your models are amazing. I figured if the correct information is given then the modeler can choose to take it into account if he/she has not noticed it before.

Once again your models are awesome i just saw some indifference's in the model and the reference pics.

Attachments

• NuGundam.jpg
    NuGundam.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 158
  • NuGundam2.jpg
    NuGundam2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 177
  • NuGundam3.jpg
    NuGundam3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 157
hey man thanks for doing this by the way :D

nah havnt noticed it yet tbh :p

btw wich one are you unfolding now ? because it looks like exia but the toy thingy doesnt look like exia ?
post some more info so i can give feedback the best i can dude ^^
and thx again :D

The one i am trying to unfold right now is the first one you made in this thread. From what i was reading you were making the RX-93 Nu Gundam or the RX-93 V Gundam (same thing). I went online and took the pictures from the toy model (i actually have one of the exact same gundam just can't find it right now.) and put them side by side to your model in pepakura using screen shots and paint.

To better illustrate what i mean here is a picture of the back of the legs of the RX-93 Nu Gundam toy and the pepakura model you made side by side:
NuGundam4.jpg

It would be SO MUCH easier if you could break the model of the full gundam down into pieces. I am having a hard time getting under the arms and such with the full gundam model to open edges. Also this helps those people that make the Gundam so they don't print the full Gundam out at one time but they can print out parts and work on individual pieces (ie..boot, helmet, torso, shoulder...) at a time.

Attachments

• NuGundam4.jpg
    NuGundam4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 157
hmm i see what you mean :/

cant you load it into a 3d modeling software thingy and split m and re export them piece by piece ?
cant do anything atm so... :/

I would love to...the problem i have now is that i just started to learn blender so i don't know how to do that yet. I am going to ask my friend Sniperbaas to see if he can show me how to do it since he lives in the same town i do and he uses Blender as well.

Is your computer down, or do you just not have any time to work on the models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back