405th at Dragoncon 2010 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be able to go to DragonCon some day. It is unfortunate that it takes place at the same time as PAX, and PAX taking place in the city in which I happen to live kind of makes the decision of which event I go to for me.

it was nice to meet you adam, and thanks again for creating this awesome community. hope to see everyone again next year! the question is.... what to build....

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I'm tempted to ship myself over there next year if I can afford it... and it's not the same time as PAX...

buwahaha, nicely done Adam. It really captures the vibe of Dcon2010.

Don't think I didn't notice that ass shot.

This would make a great promo spot.

That was a great video Adam, I had a ton of fun with everyone from the 405th this year can't wait til next year to do it all again.

I saw Anigo Montoya!!!! O_O
I hope I can meet all you guys someday. I just know it would be a lot of fun.

Great video!! I really enjoyed walking in the parade with you guys.. I hope to one day actually make some armor instead of just flood parasites and styrofoam plasma grenades :). All of you guys looked so awesome! I can't remember who turret gun Spartan was but... Just damn. Nuff said.

Thanks for posting this, Adam! Although I don't think I knew you were taking video when I was actually on camera for 5 seconds..

Great video!! I really enjoyed walking in the parade with you guys.. I hope to one day actually make some armor instead of just flood parasites and styrofoam plasma grenades :). All of you guys looked so awesome! I can't remember who turret gun Spartan was but... Just damn. Nuff said.

So it was YOU with the Flood plushie!!! ;)

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to chat - that was a great piece. Have you thought about making more and offering them here? I would love to see someone sporting a bunch of those...

Nice job!

Haha I was the only armored spartan eating at the table till Brandon got there. I had fun meeting you all, definitely will be there next year!

It was great meeting you all and I was glad that the get together went so well among the chaos of D*C, next year's Dragon*Con will hopefully be better and we may even have more 405th there next year. I think the total for this year was in the 30 range that came to D*C, and as for next year my plans for costumes will only be bigger and better, of course I'll bring my H3 Marine again after some ajustments to the chest and greaves, but I'll also bring what you see in my avatar image and the executor majini from Resident Evil: Afterlife. So next year should definatly be more fun indeed.

I said this when you first linked me the video Adam, but once again great job. You definitely did a good job of capturing part of what it is like to be at DragonCon.

I can't wait for next year.

And wait. YOU HAD FLOOD PLUSHIES?! I thought I was the only one who made some...I didn't get to see. :(

I loved the flood plushie! It was very interesting, and I hadn't seen one before. Nice work! :)

Also, This:

Thanks John for the video :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back