405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im online, I suxor, but if you dont mind a little dead weight, look me up. GT = BLACKULA727
Had fun playing with you last night! Sorry for probably talking in incomplete sentences, I lose focus on the convo when I get into a DMR fight!

Come play Halo now... or later tonight when you get done doing what ever your doing.... Its my free night this week and I'm gonna play Halo till my fingers hurt....
Spase, got your invite last night but had already found a game, sorry. By the time the game was over, I think you were offline?

Come play Halo now... or later tonight when you get done doing what ever your doing.... Its my free night this week and I'm gonna play Halo till my fingers hurt....

Been a while since I have had the full party that doesn't betray each other for weapons and vehicles.....

(side notes, moved the thread to to general discussion to be more visible)

I'll get on! why not, its been awhile since i played xbox this often (2days in a row)

Come on I know there are people that just can't stand the thought of knowing people are Playing Halo and your not... Give in... Come and play

Sorry we didn't come back after looking at that house. We went grocery shopping after then I was stuck making fish soup for a couple hours while Scott played GoW3. I thought he'd at least come back to join ya'll, but then I saw him playing Gears. Oh well.

Hey, anybody still rolling Halo CE for the PC? I'm down for a few hours of teabagging on Blood Gulch. The Gamespy servers are still up for play.

i am excited for the weekend, finally get to play some halo
anyone up for friday night? i wont be on Saturday because i have a football game first thing in the morning, and a concert right after starting at 11 am and going till about midnight =D (Epiccenter festival 2011)

Hey, anybody still rolling Halo CE for the PC? I'm down for a few hours of teabagging on Blood Gulch. The Gamespy servers are still up for play.

i dont like playing halo ce on pc anymore, all the servers are either all snipers or loaded with tons of mods.

Ok, 405th!
I may not be going online, like many of you will be, but the boys and girls of Delta Company and I will be spending sunday playing non-stop GoW3!
YAY's!!!
I'm working on getting all Carmines unlocked, so that all 5 of us can have some awesome carmine action!

If your debating the finer points of Ben and Jerry's new Ice Cream Flavor Schweddy Balls.... Don't do that.... Instead come play Reach.... I'll be on for a while.

I may get on tonight. My school computer over there has been having some issues so I need to make up a few days worth of work so if I don't stay long that's why.

Would have liked to play, being sick and all and don't have the energy to do anything else; but bf is hogging the xbox for Gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back