405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom won't let me, 'cause she thinks I'll turn into a "ARE YOU F!@$%#^G SERIOUS? THAT GUY IS TOTALLY MODDING!!!111!" screaming fiend, like my older brother used to be.

Well, its a game, nobody's gonna be a little angel ....

If you have to, let her watch you play and show her that you can restrain from using naughty words.... :p

I'm serious on that.

im getting on in about a half hour gt liquid6, but i dont think i have my mic with me, ill check, so just message me

I'm thinking of trying and hosting a game night this Friday if anyone is interested, if I can it will be earlier then the usual times so others can get in. I'm planning a variety of matchmaking games, custom games, anything fun really. So if I can bring your funnest custom games, and friendly attitude. Send a friend request to mitch35542 with a message saying who you are, its a pain when you get random invites.

Im pacific, so thats like 10 for me. . . any earlier maybe? it not that I wont be up I t that people in my house will be asleep.

I'm pacific, so that's like 10 for me. . . any earlier maybe? it not that I wont be up I t that people in my house will be asleep.
Time differences suck, how about 5 PM EST. I believe that would give everyone enough time to get in a few games. And then it will progress until everyone leaves.

I might be up for it if you're shooting for around 5:00. You and I should already be connected on XBL.

-Matt

Yup, Friday at 5 pm EST. If I have to bolt down an iron door over my wood one to stay on I shall! Now first to walk off some of this pizza weight I just added on...

Im pacific, so thats like 10 for me. . . any earlier maybe? it not that I wont be up I t that people in my house will be asleep.

Im PST as well, But aren't we 3 hours behind EST so now it would start at 2..
I could be mistaken,

I should have probably did a conversion... Well the game night will still go on for awhile so it would probably be fine either way even if you don't get on right away.

So here's how it looks for the times. Subject to change under certain circumstances.

Eastern 5 PM
Pacific 2 PM
Mountain 3 PM
Central 4 PM

XD my bad, backwards logic??? Im good, I put my GT here or its just Darkheart748

Just realized I wont be back until maybe 3 PST so. . .

Game night is today! About 1 hour and 52 minutes from now. Starting at these times and going for as long as we can keep a good sized lobby. Also I will be appearing as away until a few people get into the lobby which then I will appear offline as not to be harassed by my other friends.

Eastern 5 PM
Pacific 2 PM
Mountain 3 PM
Central 4 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back