405th Gun Owners (Firearms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I also have a CWP. That's what's great about Idaho, we love guns here, and the gun critics are strongly frowned upon.
I've been in three off duty confrontations that could have turned deadly. One was with my own peice of crap Walther P99 40 caliber, the other 2 with a 12 inch Bowie knife. The area that I worked in, I gained a fearsome reputation with that Bowie (Not a bad reputation either)

Jester: Wow man you should publish that kinda stuff. I'm always disheartened to hear people preach the evils of fire arms. Your stories are true testaments to the reason people should be armed. I agree with the proper training, firearms can be your best defense and even save your life or the lives of others. Again it all comes down to training.

Look, I got Lucky. But I do believe in passing along the right knowledge.

Note to self: Watch out for folk with a Large Kinfe. Lol.

If i can't carry a gun I carry my Buck blade. It's a folder so I can conceal it easier. It's been used as well. Before I had my Carry.

If i can't carry a gun I carry my Buck blade. It's a folder so I can conceal it easier. It's been used as well. Before I had my Carry.

Im the same way, since i don't have my Carry yet i always have a knife on me, though thankfully I have never been forced to use it.

sucks that most states make it so hard to concealed carry- here in az you dont even need a permit anymore. they made it legal to carry in bars so long as you dont drink, and they are trying to make it legal to carry in govt buildings. i love this state.

as for myself, i have an sks, a springfield arms 1911 .45, a keltec .32 concealed carry gun, a mosin nagant, a nazi mauser, a 45-70 henry lever action, a winchester 30-30 and, for home defense my springfield XD .45 (14 .45 caliber bullets in one gun, gotta love it).

I've had my eye on a S&W M&P 15-22 just for target shooting/training. I'm a novice shooter so, maybe later on I can graduate to a 5.56.

61689.jpg

Ive made a sleeve gun in 22., but its a muzzle loaded black powder gun.
When i get the money i will import a russian PSS silent pistol. Not surpressed, but silent, because its internal mechanism is very complex it can be small quiet, and not legally count as a surpressed weapon.
edit:
I also made a trench spike, (not a firearm but unique and cool)
and the hidden blade im working on will count.
I also might get a sawn off, because its legal if its rifled, and counted as a pistol.

Ive made a sleeve gun in 22., but its a muzzle loaded black powder gun.
When i get the money i will import a russian PSS silent pistol.
I also might get a sawn off, because its legal if its rifled, and counted as a pistol.

They let you buy and manufacture firearms over there at 15 y'old? That's a little scary tbh :-/

I personally own a Short Land pattern Brown Bess and a Martini-Henry MK II.

Actually only one of those is not a firearm.
Pics soon.

I wish i had the money to own. i'm a little jealous of you all. it also doesn't help that i'm a left-eyed and can't shoot unless its left handed, and every place i've gone to look charges more because they have to special order anything lefty. kinda sucks

Meet Mathilda,
Spikes tactical lower, DPMS LPK, Del-Ton upper, Magpul furniture, Eotech optics

ffb7b009.jpg

Meet Nancy
HK USP compact .40 cal with insight light
8e9c7d6a.jpg

It's a Winchester 97 if I'm not mistaken, it's a very nice shotgun and on my list of guns to buy :).

I'm going to try and get my concealed carry license in the next few months, before then I'm going to the range every other week to see if I can't get my grouping with my Glock 19 a tad tighter. I will post a picture of the target I shot when I get home.

oh ok thanks man

i am really excited, for my birthday i get to go to a shooting range and you know obviesly shoot :p i know i am currently only 12 but my neighbor's dad used to be a sniper and he owns a shooting range and i am hopefully going for my birthday, and he owns a lot of guns, i might only get to shoot shotguns and handguns, no AR or anything :(

does this count?

PICT0359.jpg

PICT0356.jpg

I wish i had the money to own. i'm a little jealous of you all. it also doesn't help that i'm a left-eyed and can't shoot unless its left handed, and every place i've gone to look charges more because they have to special order anything lefty. kinda sucks

My brother is left eye/left handed and he just tilts his AK slightly and reaches over to rack it, it's honestly not as hard or as bad as you think. You can easily use non-lefty guns without any trouble, just takes a little practice. Hell when you see him do it it's extremely fast.

One of my AK's I had was a Romanian, It was a single stack civi series, but it had a weird Smoothed Handplate just above the rack. A former fried of mine though it was gods gift since he was a lefty himself and he could change and rack this thing quickly without cutting open his palm. the Gun was so bad I ended up trading it for my Model 51 380. Smartest thing I ever did, but not the smartest thing I ever did when I had to sell my 380... Saddness...:(

One of my AK's I had was a Romanian, It was a single stack civi series, but it had a weird Smoothed Handplate just above the rack. A former fried of mine though it was gods gift since he was a lefty himself and he could change and rack this thing quickly without cutting open his palm. the Gun was so bad I ended up trading it for my Model 51 380. Smartest thing I ever did, but not the smartest thing I ever did when I had to sell my 380... Saddness...:(

I feel for ya, I did that exact same thing with my 10mm. I loved that Tanfoglio.

Seeing some very impressive guns here. I come from Canada, which as you probably know has stricter gun laws, and as a result, less gun culture. Fully automatic guns here are completely illegal, Bushmasters and other civilian AR type rifles require a restricted firearms license, and handguns are tightly controlled and all legally sold pistols have to be registered. This registry also applies to all shotguns and rifles.

My question is, why do so many of you want to be able to carry a concealed handgun? I'm not trying to cause controversy, I'm just interested. Nobody would be allowed to carry a concealed handgun up here, not even some law enforcement. What is your reasoning for carrying a concealed firearm, why do you need it?

Again I'm not criticizing, just asking cause I'm interested.

Im ambidexterous but im left eye dominant, so i shoot lefty also, thats why i get bettr stuff.

mygun002.jpg
Picture1631.jpg

I recently got rid of the AK to abuddy of mine. I also have a Mossberg 12 guage, and Springfield XD9MM. The AR is my love though. There are 2 items I cherish in my house, my Bushmaster and my gaming computer. I could buy 3 Bushmasters for what I got in the computer though, lol.

My question is, why do so many of you want to be able to carry a concealed handgun? I'm not trying to cause controversy, I'm just interested. Nobody would be allowed to carry a concealed handgun up here, not even some law enforcement. What is your reasoning for carrying a concealed firearm, why do you need it?

Again I'm not criticizing, just asking cause I'm interested.

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than it is need a gun and not have it"
I don't know about anyone else, but I carry because it makes me feel like i'm in control of me and my enviroment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back