405th Mentor Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know where I'd fit in but, I'm new to the forum and building armor but I've used fiberglass bondo and resine most of my adult life. So I can help in those areas. So if you want have alook at my stuff and place me where you think is best. Cause there are some things I need help with but can help others in some areas.

Misfitjh I'll start you out as a "student" once you reach 100 posts I'll change you to a mentor. I've teamed you up with Goosebot 5000.

This is an awesome idea!!! Question though: Are you only allowed to be a student if you haven't hit 100 posts? Because i'm at 95 or something around there but will want a mentor for more than like a day hahahaha. I have some knowledge but am still unsure about some things. If I'm not able to have a mentor could i be "buddied up" with someone that's in the same category And just needs a little help and guidance? (mentor preferably though. I can be one of those kids who got held back after they became a
"infantryman" hahaha)

Thanks

EDIT: oh no! that was my 100th!

AWESOME!

Xtreme tactics: i posted my email on your profile page! :)

this is gonna be sweet

thanks!

Edit: since my post was seemingly lacking love i've changed it a bit

AWESOME! This is such a great idea. i love you. this is gonna be super amazing super duper awesome superly sweet! I posted my email on your profile page with care!

Thanks

and LOL!

And i hope you all know i'm jk hahaha

I posted something less rushed on the profile page ya know. =/

Hey, i haven't heard from Insert in a couple of days.
Is he off doing something, or just not doing 405th anymore?

Anyone know?

so,I was wondering about this silly question.since I'm already an infantryman will I still have my mentor my mentor?

I sent them a message Bobbio, I'll give it 72 hours then I'll pair you up with someone else if they don't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back