405th Mentor Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL idea! I would LOVE to be a part of this! (Although I'm not exactly sure I'd qualify or, if I did, which side of the aisle I'd be on... I'm sort of a tween... I've got some experience, and could give some advice to those just starting out, but I still consider myself a noob and ask a lot of questions.)

This sounds like a wonderful thing! I don't know if I'd be able to do it. But like I said, this is a wonderful idea. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy!

I have added everyone that wished to be added to the list the newest mentor/students are AlexSpartan117/ShadoKat , Lunar Lord/Nate98 , and A_Guardian/Insert.Username.Here
, for those three groups please get in contact with each other.

Everyone has been added and Imperator your mentor is RPFNoodle, hopefully thier knowledge and experience with scratchbuilding will also help you with future projects along with other things. If anyone does not have a "student" by Friday, I'll go through the new member forum today and e-mail members to see if they could use help from veterans with costuming knowledge, and whoever I get a response back from I'll put thier name on the list by Friday.

Ehm... My guy still hasn't responded, and there's no email on their profile... What should I do? >_>
Three choices, be patient, see if they have a recent thread themselves and ask them to get in touch with you, or Friday I can find you a new person. Also GarzakAzur, I have made Monk1Junk1 your "student" please one of you get in touch with the other person.

You should be able to e-mail each other Nate if you click on a persons name in the second colum there is a link to e-mail someone, and Eyeshield your mentor will be MKShane81.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back