405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very close to having a shirt to offer for sale. Just working out some logistics. Definitely we'll be offering a t-shirt in a unisex and in a ladies babydoll version. The t-shirts would be under $15 plus shipping. Ladies - the babydoll is a Bella brand which fits really nice. It's definitely a fitted shirt but it is longer so it has a nice fit. The unisex will be a Gliddan. The quote we got is for an order of 30 shirts so if we went under that, we may have a slightly higher cost. There will be a time limit on ordering so you will need to get those orders in asap once the sale goes live. It will be ordered through a website and will be handled by a person that did 501st sales for many, many years so it will be a very smooth process. We're also looking at offering a coin and pins at the same time which would save everyone money on shipping. There may also be the opportunity to buy a 405th logo printed on a piece of cotton twill that you can sew to the back of a shirt or a jacket for anyone looking for something like that. They will be $5,00 ish.

Good morning, 405th!

Division is looking in to some things that we can offer to you, the members to show off your 405th pride! As you know, there have been runs of patches and stickers so far. What would YOU like to see? Lanyards, t-shirts, hoodies, coins etc. etc.

Give us your ideas!
A hoodie or a shirt would be awesome!!! Maybe challenge coins like you said! Maybe sweatpants or lunge pants would be cool!:)

We are very close to having a shirt to offer for sale. Just working out some logistics. Definitely we'll be offering a t-shirt in a unisex and in a ladies babydoll version. The t-shirts would be under $15 plus shipping. Ladies - the babydoll is a Bella brand which fits really nice. It's definitely a fitted shirt but it is longer so it has a nice fit. The unisex will be a Gliddan. The quote we got is for an order of 30 shirts so if we went under that, we may have a slightly higher cost. There will be a time limit on ordering so you will need to get those orders in asap once the sale goes live. It will be ordered through a website and will be handled by a person that did 501st sales for many, many years so it will be a very smooth process. We're also looking at offering a coin and pins at the same time which would save everyone money on shipping. There may also be the opportunity to buy a 405th logo printed on a piece of cotton twill that you can sew to the back of a shirt or a jacket for anyone looking for something like that. They will be $5,00 ish.

My UNSC shirt has seen a bit too much love over the last few years, I might have to order two or three shirts for reasons.

Where do we purchase merchandise? Sorry if this has been answered

All the currently available merchandise is available here:
405th Logo Patches, Hats, and Stickers are available on demand here:
405th Standard Patch

As for the other items, as Angela said, they are not avaible yet, but will be soon, and When they are we will be posting the link.

Yes, it will be from an outside source. All of the ordering and shipping will be handled by this person. His website is all set up already and he accepts Paypal.

We will have an interest thread up shortly for all of you to tell us what of the items we can currently offer you'd purchase TOGETHER. We're trying to save people money on shipping by combining but as we'll have minimums to reach, we'll need to make sure we have enough interest in each of the items. The interest thread will include approximate costs so you have a pretty good idea.

IT'S HAPPENING!!! Just waiting on a few final details and we'll have t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, babydoll shirts, hoodies, coins and pins! We still have minimums to fill so there is a chance that some of the items ultimately not be ordered, but we'll cross that bridge should it happen.

Get your wallets ready!

30FCD82F-64F0-42B2-93B6-A20C9967EC60.gif

My wallet hasn’t been this ready since the last Steam summer sale, BRING FOURTH THE MERCH

Asgardianhammer and I had a meeting of sorts today with another supplier for some fun stuff to deck out your gear bins! I also got the final numbers for shipping costs (based on weight) so we should have the other items I've talked about (shirts and coins and pins, oh my!) up within the next week!

Good thing it's pay day for me tomorrow!

I vote for sweatshirts! And I would also like a backpack, is it possible?

Guys! Guess what!!!! IT'S OPEN YOUR WALLET AND MAKE IT RAIN DAY!!!

Check everything out here: http://skaught.com/private/ (Password: coolstuff)

ORDERS ARE OPEN UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER 30, 2018!! EDIT: PRE ORDER NOW OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 14TH TO GIVE PEOPLE A LITTLE MORE TIME.

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. NONE OF THE ITEMS ARE IN STOCK. WE DO HAVE MINIMUMS TO MEET SO IF AN ITEM DOES NOT REACH THAT MINIMUM, THERE IS A CHANCE WE'D HAVE TO CANCEL THAT ITEM. THE MINIMUMS ARE SMALL THOUGH SO WE SHOULD BE FINE. IF IT IS CANCELLED YOU WILL BE REFUNDED.

The t-shirts, ladies T's, long sleeve shirts and hoodies come in both grey or black and have printing on both sides.

The coins are silver in colour (with the colour logo) and a second this time ONLY version of a gold coloured base!

There are also pins in the same shape as the coins.

You will also see a jacket patch. This is printed on a piece of fabric that you can than sew on to whatever you want. It is NOT embroidered. It is literally a square of fabric with the logo printed on it.

The site calculates everything for you. Shipping internationally is never cheap so you may want to consider doing group orders if you are buying from oversees. You can pay by Paypal or credit card. I can tell you that Skaught (Scott Will) has been doing these types of runs for more than a decade now at least with the 501st so you are in very good hands.

You will note there are a few other non-405th items available there. Skaught has two parts to his website - the 501st stuff and the non-501st. Thus the mixing of items. Pick yourself up a Roxy tooth while you're at it....haha

Any questions, please let me know!

upload_2018-9-14_13-21-12.png

ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET.....GO SHOPPING!!!

Last edited:
Guys! Guess what!!!! IT'S OPEN YOUR WALLET AND MAKE IT RAIN DAY!!!

Check everything out here: http://skaught.com/private/ (Password: coolstuff)

ORDERS ARE OPEN UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER 30, 2018!!

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. NONE OF THE ITEMS ARE IN STOCK. WE DO HAVE MINIMUMS TO MEET SO IF AN ITEM DOES NOT REACH THAT MINIMUM, THERE IS A CHANCE WE'D HAVE TO CANCEL THAT ITEM. THE MINIMUMS ARE SMALL THOUGH SO WE SHOULD BE FINE. IF IT IS CANCELLED YOU WILL BE REFUNDED.

The t-shirts, ladies T's, long sleeve shirts and hoodies come in both grey or black and have printing on both sides.

The coins are silver in colour (with the colour logo) and a second this time ONLY version of a gold coloured base!

There are also pins in the same shape as the coins.

You will also see a jacket patch. This is printed on a piece of fabric that you can than sew on to whatever you want. It is NOT embroidered. It is literally a square of fabric with the logo printed on it.

The site calculates everything for you. Shipping internationally is never cheap so you may want to consider doing group orders if you are buying from oversees. You can pay by Paypal or credit card. I can tell you that Skaught (Scott Will) has been doing these types of runs for more than a decade now at least with the 501st so you are in very good hands.

You will note there are a few other non-405th items available there. Skaught has two parts to his website - the 501st stuff and the non-501st. Thus the mixing of items. Pick yourself up a Roxy tooth while you're at it....haha

Any questions, please let me know!

View attachment 259859

ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET.....GO SHOPPING!!!

MY VISA HASN'T RECOVERED AFTER PAX YET BUT HERE WE GO!

UPDATE:

I did the thing.
upload_2018-9-14_20-17-51.png

I wanted to match this challenge coin.
40855295_10160670610320431_8104350468597088256_n.jpg

Last edited:
Umm.... noob question!! What is a challenge coin?

It's a military tradition similar to medals but a lot more "fun". During different operations coins would be minted to commemorate certain things and these coins would be handed out, various officers would also hand them out in recognition of something done well and then you'd hold onto it as a keepsake and in typical military fashion, use it in games of oneupsmanship when telling stories.

When everyone is at the bar together you can slap down your coin at the bar and the last without their coin has to buy the round of drinks, if everyone can manage to pull a coin the person who originally challenges has to buy the round. Some also play with the rules that if everyone has a coin it goes by rank of who gave them their coin to determine which coin is least valuable and the lowest value coin has to buy drinks.

It's all a bit silly but I'm down for it. I also got a limited run gold plated one because reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back