8-[] Girlz Secretly Prepares To Dominate The World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big man with a gun scares me... women with guns... *shudder* ;)

Vex, you pretty much have us figured out. The last one is probably the most true. <,<

*Adjusts belt*

Well, I'm off to find me some linoleum.

Vexona said:
Liking guys should be punishment enough.

Of this I know. : P
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or if that's a burn.

I have nothing witty to say to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two times for all the ladies in the house!
Or out of the house...
everywhere pretty much :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gamerguy55 @ Dec 2 2008, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Big man with a gun scares me... women with guns... *shudder* ;)

Vex, you pretty much have us figured out. The last one is probably the most true. <,<
*Adjusts belt*

Well, I'm off to find me some linoleum.</div>

Rofl :) Awesome.

@Reventorghini- Oh nah, it was just a joke :p I'm just pickin' on you guys. I was silly enough to marry one 3 months ago. ^^

To be fair and poke fun at women a little bit...

-I'm sorry we are always cold. And, I'm sorry we always ask if YOU are cold too. We forget that we've said it 1000 times and that it drives you nuts.

-I'm sorry we like HGTV. We will compromise by watching the Food Network. Everybody likes food!?

Hey! I like HGTV! Nothing wrong with seeing new ideas for home decorating. Some of you would be surprised at the ideas you get to improve your living spaces on HGTV.

That's what I say! ...And then Mikal changes it to Football.

:_;

Oh well. Go Titans. :rolleyes

tlither said:
Hey! I like HGTV! Nothing wrong with seeing new ideas for home decorating. Some of you would be surprised at the ideas you get to improve your living spaces on HGTV.

Haha if you and I were good friends around the age of 14-15, I would give you a real confused look and say, "You're GAY!"

But I'm not that immature. :whistle:

Vexona said:
-I'm sorry we are always cold. And, I'm sorry we always ask if YOU are cold too. We forget that we've said it 1000 times and that it drives you nuts.

How do you know my girlfriend so well?

:lol:

That's also only the tip of the ice berg.

Heh - Rebecca *never* got cold...until she lost weight (insulation) and is now capable of getting cold in Death Valley...at noon...in AUGUST.

Vex - at least you had the sense to grab a guy named "Mikal"!

--Michael
:D

Mikals/Michaels are good folk!

My husband's best friend's name is ALSO Michael. We have to call him by his last name since they hang around so much haha.

My favorite artist, Trent Reznor of NIN, has the first name Michael too. He goes by his middle name, and thus TR.

@ Magnum- Hehe :) There's a great comic who kids about the cold hands and feet of girls. He says he has to sleep like the Heisman Trophy because his girlfriend freezes the hell out of him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back