A Documentary Film On Dragoncon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkamakaze

Jr Member
what up peeps i just found this on youtube and thought i would share it with everyone if you have never been to dcon (like myself) and would like to go but don't know what you are getting in to this is an idea check it out [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4seD6S-g4Gg[/media]

OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGGM GRANT AN TORY WAS THERE!??!?!?! SQUEEEEEE! I LUBS THEM!!!! *makes grabby fingers*

i waaaannnaaaaa gooooooooo ;n;

Macattack64 said:
lol I saw that too and i was like omg mythbusters. I love that stuff. :p

they are fricken the bomb (no pun intended) i probably would have soiled myself had i gone in 2006 an met them. i would have died even happier if i fricken met adam. jamie's cool an all, but adam's the one that always brought a smile to my face an a chuckle to the audible air XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
lol I saw that too and i was like omg mythbusters. I love that stuff. :p

i think i could have maintained my cool around the mythbusters (those guys are so cool)but i would have went full throttle geek at the stargate panal i've watched that show from the frist episode

Last edited by a moderator:
Objective set, must attend DragonCon.

Now, how am I supposed to get there? I don't believe bringing a full set of ODST/Spartan Armour is going to be easy if you have to bring it from Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back