airsoft events around northwest florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul products

i ve searched high and low but cant seem to find any airsoft events anywhere near me, just a couple of paintball fields that support airsoft. so any one know of anywhere that holds large events in the northwest florida area including surrounding areas like alabama or georgia?

and hey if anyone wants to join up one day for a couple games sometime, post here as well :cool

Check out Foundation Airsoft (http://foundation.forummotion.com/forum) playing out of Wilcox, Alabama. These guys have a really nice field, are well-organized, and aren't overrun with 12 year olds that run amok and don't call their hits. There is also Southern Command near Crestview. They have a smaller field and a rowdier crowd, but they are more strict about FPS limits so you're less likely to get a BB embedded in your forehead. PM me if you have questions.

Redshirt

I don't know what these forums are primarily about yet, but I just did a Google search for any places to play Airsoft in Northwest Florida, and this thread was one of the results. I'm have a question, where are the paintball places that also allow airsoft? Side note: I'm just starting airsoft.

I don't know what these forums are primarily about yet, but I just did a Google search for any places to play Airsoft in Northwest Florida, and this thread was one of the results. I'm have a question, where are the paintball places that also allow airsoft? Side note: I'm just starting airsoft.

You are on a forum dedicated to supporting people building replica costumes and weapons related to the Halo video game series. A small bunch of our group also spill over into other hobbies related to sci-fi and FPS games. Airsoft ties into the FPS concept so there are a few of us here. I'm sorry I can't tie you in to any paintball fields. I'm over in Pensacola and I play in airsoft-only fields. I'll avoid stepping in , sitting in, or in any other way getting the nasty paint on me and my gear whenever possible. I used to have to airsoft at a paintball field, so I avoid it if I can. The bunch in Crestview is the closest I've worked with to you. Look up CillerCarl on their site (listed above) if you want to look in on their games.

Redshirt

There's airsoft fields in Pensacola? That's not a commute problem for me since my mom commutes to Pensacola every day from Niceville. So in a paintball-airsoft field, players are using paintball guns and shooting you while you're using an airsoft gun? I thought paintball fields just allowed airsoft at certain times and paintball most of the time.

Making Halo suits sounds fun, I also did look around and saw people had videos on YouTube with their Halo outfits which were all really nice.

JaredT, I think you totally missed what I wrote. No such thing as airsoft and paintball at the same time. I avoid airsofting at fields where there has been paintball before because of all the nasty crap left behind. There is good airsoft right up the road from you in Crestview (look up Southern Command Airsoft). There's nothing in Pensacola. The next field is all the way over in Wilcox, Alabama.

Redshirt

Oh okay, thanks Redshirt. Makes sense that Crestview would have an airsoft field because of the firing ranges up there. And I'll try to check out Wilcox, Alabama sometime. Again, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back