Airsoft Replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

I was looking around and saw several replica guns from other movies made from airsoft guns. I know people have thought about it but I've not seen any Halo ones. If you think of it, you have a base to work of of, and a working "gun." For supreme accuracy it may be difficult, but as an alternate way of making an AR or BR....

Acutally there is a Airsoft gun that is quiet close to the H2 battle rifle i think it was called the Ogg(I have bad spelling so idk if thats right). Ill look it up. a buddys borther owned one for a while.

Ok i think this is it and it was AUG
steyrAEG.jpg

but it looks like a real good base if you want a working one. :dee:

never played air soft so with that im out of the loop but your suggestion for gun is a very nice one too
famas_low_jpg.jpg

Spartan 021 said:
Ok i think this is it and it was AUG
steyrAEG.jpg

but it looks like a real good base if you want a working one. :dee:

OH your on AR i thinking use the Aug for BR lol. But both guns are both great bases for each to me

Last edited by a moderator:
right. Why buy a 250 to 200 dollar Tokyo Mauri just to mess it up. Also a spring you could cut and work with because it is plastic. When it is all said and done you might be able to make a mold.

Well, one of the cheap chinese manufacturers will be releasing a F2000 http://www.airsoft-news.eu which has distinct potential.

Looking at the way link4044 initially built his AR from flat patterns, I suspect it could be modified with the internal space to take a Version 1, Version 3 or Version 6 gearbox.

Broz said:
Well, one of the cheap chinese manufacturers will be releasing a F2000 http://www.airsoft-news.eu which has distinct potential.

Looking at the way link4044 initially built his AR from flat patterns, I suspect it could be modified with the internal space to take a Version 1, Version 3 or Version 6 gearbox.

whats the demensions of the gearboxes and do you have pics of them

Last edited by a moderator:
To what make it fire? Most companies make gears that for the most part are only compatible with their guns. (This is for AEGs). Also if you put the gear box in you would have to attach soem kind of electrics to make ithe gears turn which then requires a battery.You could buy small numchuk batteries. Is this what you were getting at or am I way of? If so sory

that sounds good.....im trying to figure out if i should make my AR hollow or not, if i do make it fire BB's.....then i have to make sure that the barrel is straght and have to find a mag that well fit and long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back