All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, a noob here.

The file doesn't download properly for me.. it has about a 1 second download, and when I go to extract, apparently it has nothing to extract...?

Any help? D:

Right Click/Save As won't work because the file is hosted on the site the link directs to. Just click the link to go to 4shared and download. :)

Sorry but I have tried numerous times and different ways to download the File and it still wont show up on my Pep program.
I do have another site to download from but I thought the All In one Pack idea was awesome.

Sorry but I have tried numerous times and different ways to download the File and it still wont show up on my Pep program.
The file is a folder of various pep files so it won't show up in Pep Designer or Viewer. Not only that, it is .zip format so you have to decompress the file first using either WinRAR or WinZIP. Use Google to find the download sites for either one.

i don't know if its just me but i think the link might be dead cause i keep getting told that the site does not exist

backwards!

Anyone notice that in the pack that the left bicep and rebrace seems to be the right one? im using robogenesis's rebrace and bicep, i tried only the left ones so far as i'm afraid the right ones might be right leaving me with no left. Anyone notice this problem or any other files that seem to be either mixed up or backwards? i could really use an answer asap cuz i cant go forward making anything else cuz the whole left side is done but i havent started on the right and i'm a huge fan of not wasting what little time i do have. thank you in advance for all your help.

Anyone notice that in the pack that the left bicep and rebrace seems to be the right one? im using robogenesis's rebrace and bicep, i tried only the left ones so far as i'm afraid the right ones might be right leaving me with no left. Anyone notice this problem or any other files that seem to be either mixed up or backwards? i could really use an answer asap cuz i cant go forward making anything else cuz the whole left side is done but i havent started on the right and i'm a huge fan of not wasting what little time i do have. thank you in advance for all your help.

Which "suit" are we talking about here?

backwards!

It is the complete pep file pack i downloaded from the forum by robogenesis and i'm working on the MK VI, and ive tried low def rebrace and hi def bicep/shoulder and both were the right side, well at least they fit better on the right side, i looked at all your guy's armor and even action figures and the left seems to be the right but i dont know if the right is the left or if its the right as well.

It is the complete pep file pack i downloaded from the forum by robogenesis and i'm working on the MK VI, and ive tried low def rebrace and hi def bicep/shoulder and both were the right side, well at least they fit better on the right side, i looked at all your guy's armor and even action figures and the left seems to be the right but i dont know if the right is the left or if its the right as well.

I just looked through my copy of the pack, and I see both the right and left. If you can't find them, you can flip them by going to 2D Menu - Invert Pattern. This will mirror the whole piece. You will have to rearrange the pieces so you can print them out, but you will get a mirror image of the original piece.

Yah i know they got both files i just didnt know if they were backwards or not but i didnt know you could invert the pattern, well in that case i just wont mess with the other ones i'll just invert the ones ive already done that way they cant possibly be wrong haha, well alright thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it.

Yah i know they got both files i just didnt know if they were backwards or not but i didnt know you could invert the pattern, well in that case i just wont mess with the other ones i'll just invert the ones ive already done that way they cant possibly be wrong haha, well alright thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it.

If you have both files, use them. They are built correctly.

Mark 4-6 is the same as master cheif armor, yes? Annoying question but I've hardly played these games at all, hard to tell one from the other... thanks pros ;-)

Mark 4-6 is the same as master cheif armor, yes?
Not quite. It goes something like this:
Mark IV - Halo Wars
Mark V - Halo Reach and Halo 1 (MC first appeared wearing this)
Mark VI - Halo 2 and 3

Annoying question but I've hardly played these games at all, hard to tell one from the other... thanks pros ;-)
For what it's worth, I never played the games either.

yeah i know the name of the thread is "Halo Pepakura Pack" but i know people know people who know where to get what i'm looking for;) So anyways i was just wandering if anyone had any pep files for any fallout weapons. preferrably the AER9 Laser Rifle because it is my personal favorite. thanks for any help guys! 405th is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back