All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. newbie here. so please be patient with my overabundance of inexperience.. that being said: I've done papercraft.. but not modeling or full scale.. just cut and paste stuff. I'm currently building a Nerf Longshot Conversion to Halo Sniper rifle for my son, I'm trying to make it both as accurate as I can..but also functional. so i'll probably be using the papakura file to help fill in the "gaps". Next.. egads, is trying to make a foam "Jun" costume in his size. Is there a way to accurately scale down or even KNOW WHAT SCALE these files are in? Any tips, advice, caveats, etc. would be VERY welcome as I'm totally new to this whole thing. If successful, I hope to build myself one! thanks ahead of time. -"churchill"

ok.. newbie here. so please be patient with my overabundance of inexperience.. that being said: I've done papercraft.. but not modeling or full scale.. just cut and paste stuff. I'm currently building a Nerf Longshot Conversion to Halo Sniper rifle for my son, I'm trying to make it both as accurate as I can..but also functional. so i'll probably be using the papakura file to help fill in the "gaps". Next.. egads, is trying to make a foam "Jun" costume in his size. Is there a way to accurately scale down or even KNOW WHAT SCALE these files are in? Any tips, advice, caveats, etc. would be VERY welcome as I'm totally new to this whole thing. If successful, I hope to build myself one! thanks ahead of time. -"churchill"

Hi there.
Not exactly the right place to ask, but this will probably help you. This is a good read as well, maybe even start with that.

has any body seen a nuclear explosion? well times that by 10 and you got the what happend to my brain when i saw the files! im so pissed off! the files ive been looking for ever since i joined this place. but all along, they where in this file all along.all along. all along.
finnaly i can rest for a day without hunting for a needle in a hay stack!hg i just want you to now that if i wsasnt straight, id probably
come to your house and kiss you! but im straight so that wont happen.

damn. done that before. hoppe it wasnt your dominant arm! but ive seen more files that should be included in (hopefully) 1.8. plz tell me that there is a v1.8 coming out?!also there are copies of files scatered all over the place like a rogue helmet in some folder that i forget the name of. but this has given me weapons that i couldnt find so it is awsome.

I know this is going to sound kinda dumb of me for asking but does anyone have the pepakura file of the EOD helmet without the rebreather parts on the front of the helmet? If nobody has it does anyone know where I can find it? I want to try and make the EOD helmet without the rebreather tanks.

Most of the EOD helmet's unfolds have the rebreather bits as a separate part, so you can just build the helmet and leave them off.

Most of the EOD helmet's unfolds have the rebreather bits as a separate part, so you can just build the helmet and leave them off.
That is what I'm actually looking for because the unfold I have that came with the all-in-one pack has the re-breather as part of the helmet. What I'm looking for is a similar one that gives you the option to build and attach them if you want. That is part of the reason why I ask if anyone has that particular unfold.

Thanks for the pack .I download it but when i open it up in my torrent client , it only has 2peers and 0 seeds. Is there any other links besides 4shared or am i doing it wrong?

THis is very helpfull... how long will it take to finish an ODST set of armor with Assult Rifle?
Thanks HG!
Rx3914

I cant get the 4shared links to work.. I may not be doing the right thing or may not have downloaded something Im supposed to but I cant get a single one to work. Is there a better way to do this or a simpler way?

I cant get the 4shared links to work.. I may not be doing the right thing or may not have downloaded something Im supposed to but I cant get a single one to work. Is there a better way to do this or a simpler way?

Kamakazee88 - I was able to download it. I went to the page. I clicked on the download link, waited 90 seconds for the link to activate and let it download through the browser. Link definitely works.

Hey gents. I am having trouble with opening the file. I unzipped the file downloaded from 4shared, but only another zipped file appeared and it seemed to be going in circles. I am running a Macintosh computer, is that possibly the source of the problem?

Hey gents. I am having trouble with opening the file. I unzipped the file downloaded from 4shared, but only another zipped file appeared and it seemed to be going in circles. I am running a Macintosh computer, is that possibly the source of the problem?
Quite possibly. Even if you can unzip it, you won't be able to view the files anyway. If you have a Windows partition in your Mac, put your downloaded file them and then you can open/unzip it.

I am new to this and I wanted to educate myself as much as possible to reduce the amount of mistakes during the building process for my halo armor. I keep reading that I have to scale the armor to my size but how do I do this??? If anyone could help me out i would appreciate the help very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back