All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyGunner

After much deliberation, it is with some regret that we have to do this – but we feel it is necessary for the benefit of members.

The All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack is being officially closed.

-------

In late 2012, I received a message from HeavyGunner, and he asked whether I could take up the “mantle of the responsibility” of managing the primary pepakura file resource on the 405th – as the All-in-One was becoming more and more outdated, and lacked the versatility that the Database now offered.
There was, however, another reason for his request – he was 'retiring' from the 405th, and knew he would not be able to find time to continue to update the All-in-One in his future endeavours.

In an effort to continue the legacy, and practicality of having a 'super-compilation' of pepakura files, the Database lauched its Annual Database Compilation in January of 2013. This allows the Database team to provide an invaluable resource that can be updated at the end of each year to include all the new files, as well as continuing to include all the old ones.

-------

In order to preserve the 'history' of this thread, and to avoid unanswered PM's/file request posts and threads, all old file links within the thread will be listed as <Link obsolete>.

However, out of respect – Version 1.7 of the All-in-One pack will be rehosted on the Database, and relinked here until the end of the June 2013. After this time, the file, and link will be removed and replaced in favour of the Database.

We recognise that this was a valuable resource in its time, but sadly that has ended.
I hope you can understand our reasoning in this descision.

Sincerely,
MissingSpartan7 & the Moderator team.

-------

The All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

-------
You can find more information about the Database here, as well as links to the Database itself.

sweet idea. i was having trouble tracking down some of the files that were in that zip file. LOL ive never seen that health pack pep before.

I hope you named the files to the modelers...
If not plz take it down and fix it!

i think this is a good idea as long as the modelers agree to it

Most all of my files have been taken from other places where they've been authorized to be posted. I guess I thought that was sufficient.

I hope you named the files to the modelers...
If not plz take it down and fix it!

I just updated the file and fixed a lot of files without modeler names. Now most all the files contain a modeler name and unfolder name, sometimes in the name, and sometimes within the file itself. There are only a select few files without a name. If I'm going to name them, I need the 405th's help. Namely, the HD Halo 1 Marine section needs work. I don't know who did those files, as they're not unfolded.

As of right now, all your files contain your name Rundown. I took special care to make sure all yours were credited, because I know you're now running your own modeling business. ;)

Alright, I'll see if there's any ODST files I can use. This will come handy for sure, thanks!

Nice one HG! I'm waiting for a colleague of mine to get back from his time at Sandringham :)S) and hopefully we're going to make a start on some armour, so this is gonna be real useful. I let you know the results soon.

Just out of curiosity do you have the Grav Hammer, Energy Sword and Flamethrower I posted on here a while back in there?

I'll go through it and see if I have anything that that I can add from my files and I'll let you know.

Hey HG,

Given the size of the file, is it possible to list the files here that are included in the package?

Just out of curiosity do you have the Grav Hammer, Energy Sword and Flamethrower I posted on here a while back in there?
I might have a couple of them, if not all of them, but I'm on my way out right now so I'll check them when I return shortly.

I just went trough the file quickly and some of the files will not open in pep.
The full Female armor.
The Marine H1
The Mark IV groin and gray team shoulder.
And Arbys arm.
They seem to be in a format that pep can't read.

They have to be in .obj and in .pdo for pep to read...

And btw, thanks for this, it's really going to help me with my ODST build which I'm going to make a thread for in the near future.
I've started my LD Helmet, it's going good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back