Anime Expo anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Girl

Jr Member
Hi all,

AX is coming up and was wondering who will be attending? Would love to see some of you down in the area.

Also: I'm planning on entering the Masquerade, and unfortunately, I don't know many fellow armorers in my area. If you are interested in doing the Masquerade (has to be anime, manga related, or Japanese-based video game related - so Halo entrants are out of the question), ping me for details on the idea I have.

Dani-Girl

I will be at Anime Central in may. I am actually running a Halo panel and a Pep workshop, I was about to post a thread about it to see if any other 405th members would be there and saw yours. And figured I would just post here. Cool Hardsuit cosplay btw.

What and where is AX?

AX is anime expo and its located in Los Angeles

I really want to go since I have been once but when it was in Anaheim, sadly can't go since I have Comic Con to prepare for a couple weeks after that. Plus I'm trying to save up money and work on three different costumes. One is Halo and then I'm working on Tron Legacy costume. So i kind of have my hands busy

I'll be there. If I do the masquerade, i'll be going as a separate entry. ^_- I look forward to some competition.

how can halo not be included?! Halo Legends should make it qualify! even though its not cannon u could just say they were OVAs! lol

True. If you cosplayed something from legends, or the legends version of a cannon character, then you can enter it.

If you enter, what series would you do, Dani-Girl?

not sure if im talking about it right, but a couple of my friends went to a anime expo a week ago here in Tallahassee Florida.

I'm actually going to be there this year as Carter don't think I'll be buying a ticket though

Well I might attend im not sure I got free back stage pass's to the other con in anhime.....I wont be going in my halo or zaku yet. Ill be as link and kaito

Tried to convince spartan-005 that we should go but then again i wouldn't have anything ready. My Halo Wars and Mass Effect 2 won't be complete by then but they will definitely be complete by comic con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back