Another Another Space Marine W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes id like to know as well for these files cause i was having issues with my build as well in the deathcoreknight profile it was hard to move as well so id like to see if i can pep these new mobile space marine armor looks really nice real clean and very umm well awsome btw dude who made the foam build very nice

very nice work. im about to start my first project. im going with the Space marine is there any problems i might run in to that you could give me a heads up about?

think I still need to curve the chest a bit more...

added tubes...

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

DSCF2163.jpg

DSCF2162.jpg

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

as for the scout files. google search is your friend... also the GW site for pics of miniatures

the 3ds and pdo files i see here in this thread i have loads of space marine files and these ones really peak my interest they are fit to scale and i have a few rare ( only few people have files ) that were made for me special but im really wanting these cause they have more area to move around in and they are game accurate to dawn of war.. :) a game witch i play alday id like links plz btw i like the fet helm in the back ground

I said it on the last page, ill say it here too. If anyone needs the files, hit me up. I have 3-4 versions of each part so you have more options.

Sigh. If you want these files just write me an e-mail at evil976[at]o2.pl and I will send you a whole package.

Damn, how I hate topic stealing. It's always messing up discussion.

BTW - some more modelling od SM HD files is done. This time - elbow and forearm...

8xvgvt.png

You're very meticulous Memnonic. How is the suit for mobility? The nature of the suit's design seems like it might be a little constricting.

@Jax: the solution is not to hijack someones thread but rather to contact a moderator. You're work is great, but if somebody was to hijack your car because they didn't have one you wouldn't be so happy. Especially if they continued to use your driveway...

We're doing our best redesigning the thigh armor since this is the most mobility-reducing part. As for arms movement, well... As you can see on photos I am able to hold my hands straight in front of me. Perhaps won't be able to cross them on my chest, but it's a fair share of mobility. With spauldrons on I can lift it to something like 45 degrees angle. Not bad too, will be able to do fights with my chainsword. :p

well i got all the files sep for the legs but the new helm im really liking it when i build ether my grey knight or ultra marine it will be very nice but i might use the dawn of war two shins but the new leg pdo's im really in to as well the new chest is good but im wondering whats the thing on the back of it persay can you shed some light on it please

The thing on the back of chest piece is backpack mount modelled strictly as in actual tabletop mini.

Tomorrow I'll try to update a whole pack of .pdo for Astartes mk VII "Aquila" so you can pick the files you're interested in.

love the up dates dude now are these already scaled for a six foot guy or no ? if so i will begin the build asap and the leg files you have a screen shot of as a 3d model id like thos as well i downloaded the zip files and was sad to see it not there

@Bountyknight - they are actually scaled up to fit exactly 6' tall and 160lbs heavy guy. But if I were you I would check the separate files measurements on myself.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/27898828/Space_Marine_Armor.rar

Here are the files. Remember not to use the thigh armor that is in leg files, use the one from a separate file. That's an improved version. Also the thigh, elbow and arm aren't unfolded so you will have to do it yourself.

im great at unfolding things dude but as for the scale there ready to go from what you tell me i weight 155 so im good ill start peping soon hopfuly i can get pics up

yah ill use a scale for them but i was watching the ultra marines movie the files you have are real close to the movie so i will use them i will start the helm soon when i get more ink and cardstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back