Another Another Space Marine W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't watched the film yet. Will do after my senior year exams (they end in the middle of May). The files were done with GW minis in hand so I believe they will be universally fluff-accurate. ^^

Aaaand... Another small update. And again it's Arendil's work. This time next version of elbow armor. Tell me what you think about it's accuracy.

2dmi491.png

Heh, Memnonic is doing all the propaganda work for me ;)
Good, Im just the quiet one.

All criticism welcome.

...back to workin on scout chest...

A new batch of battle brothers are being forged. To combat the terrors and perils of the warp. To purge the unclean; to burn the alien, kill the heretic. They are steel and they are doom. They are the champions of mankind. They are the emperor's finest. To you, I salute.

I personly thing you could not have done better its nice smooth and will turn out to be a god pdo and pep i cant wait for it im liking it alot its really nice the thing im really wanting to see is the assault marine jet pack and a full heavy bolter set and a nice bolter pistol that is a good file sorry for the typos-_- but dude really nice keep it up

And... Final model update. This shall be all in the 3D modelling part. Now pepping...

Well, tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is welcome. It's always better to correct something now than after 30 hours of glueing a model in paper. :p

And I know that the legs look a little bit short, but that's the fault of inner human model not visible on the hips height and the angle of the camera.. There will be also a lot of soft padded armor in there, so I think it's going to look correct. Also the legs position is a bit unnatural.

No more talking. Pics!

15p3dyd.jpg

1192quq.jpg

30s7uhu.jpg

2d98qyh.jpg

21agtuc.jpg

And again, please, give me comments and criticism. Can't do much without community opinions and support.

Emperor bless you,
Memnonic

looks great now just make some gloves im really wanting to see is the assault marine jet pack and a full heavy bolter set and a nice bolter pistol that is a good file sorry for the typos-_- but dude really nice keep it up then your golden dude so far this is perfect and someone needs to do a better chain sword the one i have as a ton of open edges and its a nice looking file just has to make open edges but dude right now this is what i was looking for since day one really nice btw are you going to do a full arm set that has the bicep and forearm in it as one file scaled and ready to pep? if so do that

Great.

So while there are no objections I think that Arendil and I can get to pepping. See ya after the leg test build!

Mem

Just my personal feelings, i prefer the more uniform shoulder bells over your elongated ones, but to each his own. Overall, looks amazing and I cant wait to see the finished product!

yah im going to build this soon as i get funds for it and if anyone wants me to build them one cause i wantt o build a few of them i got loads of files

Seriously great work Memnonic! Cant wait to see how you go. No doubt the pep will be as perfect as the old one was :)

Oh hey, can't believe I missed this thread.
Looking good brother, Always glad to see more marines in the works. Keep it up! It is worth the time!

So...

Finally, I'm finished with my exams. Project is back on my worktable. Hope to finish it by the end of July. As a birthday gift for myself. :p

First update in this series is modest - a new forearm armour pep. Tell me how you see it, because I think I've oversized it a bit.

2uf9cu0.jpg

2wps32v.jpg

289vnl2.jpg

59zifn.jpg

To be done in pep are left - leg armour after all fixes and crotch armour. And - I fear so - two times forearm and two times elbow armour. I hope my ordered resin will arrive this week.

Stay tuned!
Memnonic

Size looks great to me tbh. Hard to tell without seeing more of the suit together, You should get a picture of the arm with the chest and one of the shoulder bells on it. We could give you a more accurate opinion then.

I'm afraid that putting on my chest would be a little problematic right now. It's after first three coats of resin and is still a little bit fragile. I'll try to make a photo of them standing alone in position in which they'll be worn. This should give some comparison I hope.

This is looking sweet =D
Plus, i love your avatar. I grew up playing Abe's Odysee on the PS1...how i do miss those days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back