Another Ironman Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
where in canada do you get your evercoat from? is it a chain type or a local auto paint store?

p.s

awesome work, it helps keep me motivated, which is one of the many reasons you should not "be done with this thread"

keep up the good work

I'll first Finehead my greatest compliments, your armor is WONDERFUL, I've just started building my own, and your photos are a great help. :)

I make a great compliment to everyone who has made available the files (sorry if I do not write all the names, but I joined so recently, and I'm trying to store floor plan).

A big thank you to everyone, because I feared that I would have taken years to do it, but thanks to you, now I can do it. :D :D

Seeing all these pictures and your progress makes me want to take back the building of my own suit !

nice to see you posting pics again man, Looking forward to the next update, hope mine looks half as good as yours!!!

I am absolutely blown away by your craftsmanship....that is the coolest Iron man costume I have ever seen, my words are unfit to describe how awesome this build is, its that rediculous.... :eek

hey i think you forgot to post the picture of you wearing it. i'm interested in seeing it!

also, I have a question.

How did you create the screw holes?

You''re a incredible, literally, I hope to even approach the perfection of your costume, and I'm really curious to see you wear your creation, you're an inspiration, keep it up!! :D

i think you should at least cast the helmet, as i would for sure scrounge up enough money to get one from you. You have the most accurate helmet i've seen. I've been waiting to see someone who actually puts the "hood scoop" vent in the forehead in and it looks amazing. Your detail lines are clean, crisp and even too. Ah i want one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back