Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3X BLU3R1V3R

Another Reach Mark V Torso DL in post # 55

L3X's Reach Mark V Torso

These files are all built at the same scale, so if you would like to use the different attachments with the base model. Take whatever scale you have the base model at (ie, it downloads at a scale of 25.412026) and copy and paste it in to the scale box of the attachment, reposition the pieces and print.

Ral Partha has been kind enough to develop a way to determine the scale for each individual:
I've been looking at L3X's torso model (awesome, btw) and I've come up with a scaling formula for this. Measure the width of your shoulders in centimeters. Use a picture of Noble-6 to see which points on the shoulders you should measure. Then use the formula below:

Assembled Height (in mm) = 10.4 x (shoulder width in cm)

Hope this helps.

Download here:
Male Torso
Untitled4-1.png
Female Torso
femalebase.png
UA/Base Security (M)
UABaseSecurity.png
HP/Halo (M)
hahalo.png
ODST (M) - ALL CREDIT FOR THE ODST GOES TO HUGH HOLDER, HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME EDIT AND USE HIS FILE, THANKS AGAIN!
odst.png

FOAM TEMPLATES​
V3
Untitled2-1.png

V4
markvV4.jpg

How's this coming along L3X?

Your last torso model (V2?) was my favorite, seeing you make one even better is very awesome!

nice, been waiting for a more/most accurate chest piece before starting the buid. Id ask that you keep the collar pieces in there, lots of chests dont have them but yours does. how about some support struts as well!?

thanks for all your hard work!!

Lex, here is some ref shots taken from the legendary Noble six statue

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/29291554@N03/5088441606/]
5088441606_33734a9b67_b.jpg
[/url]
IMG_5002 by Rj, on Flickr

5087845773_2f057f7b15_o.jpg
IMG_5008 by Rj, on Flickr

here is the folder with the other ref shots
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29291554@N03/sets/72157625179364542/with/5087845773/

Well unfortunately work has been super busy for the last week and i havnt had a lot of time to work on it. But, i did manage to get this ready so that you guys could give me some legit feedback on how its looking.

For your viewing pleasure: New Reach Torso for Pep Viewer only

Oh, and i just wanted to say that i do plan on manipulating this one for the girls too. That way they have a super awesome one too!

may i ask your permission to export this Torso file?

I've been researching and comparing multiple files with one another in order to determine the Pieces of armor I can utilize to the fullest.

I've already pepped the Mk V(B) and the Scout Helms from Reach, and I've been looking for Two specific pieces for my in-game ODST Helm. Its got the UA/CNM upgrade. Those are rather difficult to find.

I checked this torso out today and I think it looks great!
Details and proportion look spot on, I spent awhile comparing it to tons of screenshots and didn't see anything I'd suggest changing.

may i ask your permission to export this Torso file?

I've been researching and comparing multiple files with one another in order to determine the Pieces of armor I can utilize to the fullest.

I've already pepped the Mk V(B) and the Scout Helms from Reach, and I've been looking for Two specific pieces for my in-game ODST Helm. Its got the UA/CNM upgrade. Those are rather difficult to find.

do you mean export so you can change it? If you just mean you want to use it then i dont mind, but i havnt released it yet.

I checked this torso out today and I think it looks great!
Details and proportion look spot on, I spent awhile comparing it to tons of screenshots and didn't see anything I'd suggest changing.

Thanks Ruze! I still have a few things i want to do to it but you can probably expect it by this weekend at the soonest.

Are you going to add the neck area details? As well as the collar thing?

Oh, and one more thing. YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!

-Pony

I'm sorry, this is off topic, but L3X, could you please edit your Halo Reach sniper file to include only the clip? Because I plan on modding my new Nerf Long Strike to be as similar to the sniper and I also want to pep the clip and make it as a holder for the Long Strike's clip.
I am asking this because I don't know how big the sniper rifle's magazine is in relation to the sniper itself to accurately scale it so it fits.
Thanks for that awesome file

cool! excellent job, i want to eventually replace the current chest piece i have which was the first reach model with a new one, might even do it in foam too, so if the unfolders ever make it friendly with foam that would be awesome.

well, this should be the last update before i release it. I just have a bit more detail to add and then ill start unfolding it.
Untitled2.png

Dude, if there was a smiley face with it's mind being blown, now would be a REALLY good time to use it!

Superb work, my friend!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back