Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's just me but everytime I try to download the v3 male torso, it says page not available. Also love the detail that went into the torso.

Speaking of detail, how do you guys deal with the nice, but intricate, details on the back? All those little circles and ovals and such are really hard to get all the tabs to line up.

This is a formula I used for getting the vent from lganderson's model to fit the scale of L3X's :)

*Model Height of L3X's Chest* ÷ 1.25 = *Height to scale lganderson's model*

Then simply find the pages for the vents and print only those

Just note, it may not be EXACTLY correct, I guesstimated on my own attempt and got it about right so I'd advise printing the surface of the vents on normal paper and measure it to see if it's right before you use that valuable cardstock :)

- X.

OMG, thanks both for your help, I really appreciate it. That formula will help a lot. Thanks fellows!!!!I gotta get to work with this baby heheh.

Just wondering if someone can post the vent/Louver for the back and link it to here. I't would be a nice add-on.

So, my laptops harddrive decided to take a dump on me (i was thankfully able to get everything off of it before it went out permanently) so thats why i havnt been around in a while. Ive finally got a new desktop to work from and heres a little preview of something new...
Untitled-5.png

First to guess what it is (and that shouldnt be very difficult lol) gets, well, maybe a high five or something :D

Ive also got a few other things that im working on involving the torso so be on the lookout sometime soon!

So, my laptops harddrive decided to take a dump on me (i was thankfully able to get everything off of it before it went out permanently) so thats why i havnt been around in a while. Ive finally got a new desktop to work from and heres a little preview of something new...
Untitled-5.png

First to guess what it is (and that shouldnt be very difficult lol) gets, well, maybe a high five or something :D

Ive also got a few other things that im working on involving the torso so be on the lookout sometime soon!

Looks very familiar....but I'm gonna take a guess and say Halo: REACH CQB Torso Attachment?

I for one have to agree! This is going to be a FANTASTIC build.

Do I sense LED pannels in the cutouts of your pep? <Droooools>

You have very crisp folds and an amazing amount of detail in your pep. (esp the back of the torso)
Keep this up and you will have an INSANE suit of armor.

Please keep posting! I predict UBER in this project. :) :) :)

Cheers!

Correct!!! Ill probably have it unfolded soon, within a few days probably. And heres the little preview of what else is on its way!
cortanascase.png

FOAM TEMPLATE!!!
Also, in first post!

This is pretty much everything I needed to assemble mine.
*Disclaimer* You may have to be a little creative while finishing this! :D
Untitled2-1.png

great work on the chest man just got mine harden and it fits for the most part i was hoping to not have to cut out the center neck and stuff but after i got it hard it was alittle too small about 3 inches, my shoulders where not able to fit with out removing one of the rib parts and removing the whole center piece and i did it at the default size

Thank for posting the Foam Pattern. I linked to it on my build also, allot of people have been asking.

I seem to be having trouble downloading the male chest (not the foam). I can download all of the other links except this one. Is something up with the file?

Edit: Never mind I just kept trying and eventually the download window popped up. Thanks

Finally! Ill be making a chest hopefully starting today! Ive put it off forever because I was dreading the pep!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

wHY CANT I GET THE TORSO!!!! iTS AMAZING LOOKING BUT I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD IT
=..(....

Finally I got it!!!!!!! it is amazing looking

So, i know that A LOT of you will be angry and excited all at the same time when you see this, but...

MaleTorsoV4frontnback.jpg

V4 coming soon...

Disclaimer: What you see is not the final product.

Changes include but are not limited to:
1. Better (wider) collar
2. Completely rebuilt ab plate, plus the little thingy above it
3. A lot more detail (at the moment its there, but if things prove difficult for pepping ill remove some of it)
4. The staggered plates on the lower back

And for anyone who wants to ask. Yes, all the attachments ive made will already fit this when its done.

PS- Pony, please, if you see this, DON'T EXPLODE from its awesomeness!!! I know you'll want to, but I really dislike bits and pieces. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back