Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not worry about them at all. A 1/16th of an inch is not going to make a big difference. Just think of them as not being there. Sometimes I disconnect/reconnect edges until I find the ones that have the smallest overlap or gap. I do wish I could tell Pepakura for CraftRobo to not cut them though. :(

Do not worry about them at all. A 1/16th of an inch is not going to make a big difference. Just think of them as not being there. Sometimes I disconnect/reconnect edges until I find the ones that have the smallest overlap or gap. I do wish I could tell Pepakura for CraftRobo to not cut them though. :(
Well I have a CraftRobo too and that's why I wanted to see if you could remove them. I guess I'll have to cut them myself, but thanks for advice.

well if your doing it on foam, lines like those you just ignore and cut the shape out anyways because they are so small. of course you could zip them up by using the tool in the top left that looks like a zipper next to the rotater and then moving your mouse to a cut and clicking. but in most cases it will open up a cut in a different area because it has to have something comparable based on the model.

well if your doing it on foam, lines like those you just ignore and cut the shape out anyways because they are so small. of course you could zip them up by using the tool in the top left that looks like a zipper next to the rotater and then moving your mouse to a cut and clicking. but in most cases it will open up a cut in a different area because it has to have something comparable based on the model.
I guess if its not much of a difference, I guess I'll just leave them how they are. Thanks for the advice.

Well I have a CraftRobo too and that's why I wanted to see if you could remove them. I guess I'll have to cut them myself, but thanks for advice.

Not sure why I did not think of this sooner: CraftROBO cutting works off the line color. You can erase lines in Pepakura Designer in the Edge Color window. Combine these two things and you can now start having your CraftROBO start cutting out more foam templates!

im with everyone else on the sectioned armor. would really help with an idea i have about a motorcycle backpack when i get my can-am spyder

Hey guys, i know everyone has been waiting patiently for me to release some new stuff, but unfortunately i need to make sure my priorities are straight. And right now at the top of the list after my job is getting my commissioned armor done and getting one of my costumes done for halloween. So, please everyone, sit tight and hopefully around thanksgiving you'll get more than youre expecting im sure! Thanks everyone, and good luck on your builds!!!!

SO MUCH DETAIL!!!! I love it! I've been looking everywhere for a suit as detailed as this and I've found it. This suit is brilliant and I really look forward to seeing it completely done

I don't understand, ver 4 is absolutely amazing, but is it a foam or pep build? if it's a foam one, can it still be used like cardstock pep?

I believe that L3X intended V4 to be a foam build, but there's nothing stopping you from re-unfolding it for cardstock use.

thanks carpathia, I'm still trying to get the hang of the unfolding process. so I undo unfold, but then I can't seem to scale it re-unfolded to where I can scale it up to my chest width(532 mm)?

thanks carpathia, I'm still trying to get the hang of the unfolding process. so I undo unfold, but then I can't seem to scale it re-unfolded to where I can scale it up to my chest width(532 mm)?

theres a pep unfold somewhere by mkshane81..
i have it in my pep folder here and printed :)
not using it as i'm going foam first.. but it does exist.
should be somewhere in the thread, not sure where, i'll poke about and see if i see it.

Edit:
Found it
http://www.4shared.com/file/sdZkA0C8/Halo_Reach_Male_Torso_V4_by_L3.html
page 23 of the thread.
hope that works :)

Just when I thought I retro'd a chest you make even a better looking one :p
I am hoping the back section is narrow so it doesn't cover my back shoulder and lats simular to shown in the image (live action)

backarmorliveq.jpg

Cant wait for when it comes out :) My Jun is just getting better and better with the recent output of refined designs. Great Job Guys :)

how can I get that under suit! that is what is lacking in every great build I have ever seen. I hate the black spandex look. The under suit is def what makes the whole thing work. Anyone have any ideas?

Great builds and templates my man !Are you planning to post a template for your underarmor? Or your chest piece seperated into sections?

@Martionnick
I already answered you question on another thread. Try and avoid cross-posting on several threads. It's frowned upon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back