Anyone In The St. Louis Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman065

Jr Member
Hello!

I am looking for some fellow armor/prop makers from the St. Louis area. To me the St. Louis area extends from the city of St. Louis to anywhere in the metro area, both on the Illinois and the Missouri side.

I'm not completely new to making props or armor but it something that I am getting more and more into. I would like to see if there is anyone in the area that is interested in sharing ideas, tips, tricks, methods and mayhem on how to construct anything from the Halo universe. I realize that this forum is meant to be for this type of thing, but there is something to be said for meeting someone in person and having a discussion with them as opposed to typing back and forth. It could be an opportunity for several people to work together and accomplish a goal of being able to create something truly awesome, not to mention represent the 405th.

If anyone is interested in trying to share ideas, tips, etc., please PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you,

Ice

Ice065 said:
Hello!

I am looking for some fellow armor/prop makers from the St. Louis area. To me the St. Louis area extends from the city of St. Louis to anywhere in the metro area, both on the Illinois and the Missouri side.

I'm not completely new to making props or armor but it something that I am getting more and more into. I would like to see if there is anyone in the area that is interested in sharing ideas, tips, tricks, methods and mayhem on how to construct anything from the Halo universe. I realize that this forum is meant to be for this type of thing, but there is something to be said for meeting someone in person and having a discussion with them as opposed to typing back and forth. It could be an opportunity for several people to work together and accomplish a goal of being able to create something truly awesome, not to mention represent the 405th.

If anyone is interested in trying to share ideas, tips, etc., please PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you,

Ice

Hillsboro il here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about 2 1/2 hours east of you. Once the financial situation improves, I'd be willing to make the drive (on the weekend) to help where I could.

Right now I am in the process of getting some clean 55 gallon drums to make a vaccumformer. If anyone is interested in using it or helping to build it please let me know. Hopefully it will be the a good step towards being able to make the armor come to life as well as being able to make multipul sets of armor and weapons.

Otherwise I am working on my Pep armor and getting it sized for me. What about the rest of you guys, how far along are you?

My armor is on the back burner for a little bit. Got another couple projects I want done first. Should be back on track in about a week. Good luck on the vac former. Let me know if I can help. I'll do what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back