Armour Ok, But Guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0stb0y

Hi there pepole.

i'm new to the forum, kinda lured into it by Spartan-029 on deviantart.

I am realy impressed by all of what's on this site.

I can't wait to do stuff like this too, but, well, i am 16 years old and still growing like a tree.

Making amour now would result into me having stuff i'll grow out of in half a year.

Now i've been browsing around a bit, and havn't found any real step-by-step tutorial on gund, although that would be the most logic choise for me to start with.

If anyone out there can post one, ore knows where to find a tutorial on weapons, i'd love to know.

Thanks in advance, Spartan-G01.

Ehh, its alright. Its sorta hard to find sometimes. I just hope it helps you with any weapons you will be making.

Cheers mate, and good luck!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Ehh, its alright. Its sorta hard to find sometimes. I just hope it helps you with any weapons you will be making.

Cheers mate, and good luck!

This sure will help me! thanks a lot, oh, and grats with the great gun.

i think i'll start off with a magnum, you know, start small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, just remember, smaller isn't always better. Because of the smaller details on small weapons, its harder to make them accuratly. I would suggest making a SMG first. Its actually bigger then you think, and its a great weapon to start with. Personally, it took me 3 tries with a battle rifle, 2 assault rifles, a pistol, a SMG, and 2 sniper rifles to get were I am today (Most of those weapons I never finished).

Now also remember that weapons are thicker then you think. Make sure, depending on what gun you make, its nice and thick. Make sure its in proportion to the blueprints you are using.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back