Assault Rifle Knockoff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....this is tempting me to go grab one. Yes it could take some work to personalize but hey what doesn't! I( may go grab one tonight and give it a whirl.

volkov said:
picked mine up... very happy with it, but how do you make the flashlight work? (although I'm considering replacing it with a nicer one anyway)

Flashlight turns on when you pull the trigger half way. If you take the gun apart, you will see 2 micro switches behind the trigger. Flashlight is the first one.

It shouldn't be too tough to install a sleeve to allow you to insert a small mag light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is a bump that's considered "big."
But I went out and bought one.
Then painted it kinda unique.

Picture003.jpg

Kinda glad this is bumped...

I have bought 3 for my film. I was pretty surprised by the size. Not as small as I thought they were. Planning on buying maybe a few more... Better than spending $1000 for three. Lol. Maybe someday...

With that new barrel and a new light I think this would be a really cool airsoft gun, it looks like it would work pretty well with some work.

i picked mine up earlier at around 5:30, and went to classes, drove to walmart after class to pick up some black and gray spray paint, and sprayed it, ill take some pics in the morning along with my ODST outfit that ill be wearing to college for the costume contest,

over and out

Now I remember what I forgot! Gotta get one of these for the grandson's armor for next year. Those of you who have painted these, they look really good.

that's a def grab , i wonder if there's one in the UK toys R us .

still that's stupidly odd that there's a gun so close to the M rate game and being sold as a child replica toy

crap just noticed this was near a month old , sorry it was on the 2nd page of new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back