Needler Rifle/needler- Needles

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Every one knows what a needler or a needler rifle is? Right?

Ok so I was think of making needles, and you may be wondering why, and here is the answer :p

Needlestoface.jpg

Or something more Funny!!

HALO.jpg

Imagine that like in your scary Zombie spartaN, your injured marine, or just as a decoration :p

so here is the plan:

Im going to make a needle out of clay, mold it, cast it in clear casting resin with some purple tint and TADA!!!

you have some needles to stab yourself with :p(JK :lol)

Anybody Intrested???

Because Im still going to make them, they are going to be for some friends in Halo-Ween :p

And I was wondering if you guys wantend a couple of them :p

LOL that poor Spartan somebody used his head as a pin cussion, if these turn out right I'll take a few. I think I still have a Needler file somewhere around here I can even put them in.

LT. Ty said:
Dude! What if you casted them in candy???? Yummm! Candy pink mist :p

i second this idea.

sounds cool, i don't think i could find a use for them but if i had the money i would buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys :D

Well for now I will have to finish My reach ab plate so i can re-use the clay and mae the needles out of it.

So the needles will be done in about 4-5 days, and the mold will be pretty mych done in the next week or so

BTW

MORE NEEDLES!!

FearThepinkMist.jpg

It was SERIOUSLY long ago, but Ithica had made Needles it's in one of his extremely older videos. (It's before the days of Soaring Hammer.)

Shade said:
It was SERIOUSLY long ago, but Ithica had made Needles it's in one of his extremely older videos. (It's before the days of Soaring Hammer.)

Yaeh I just checked his video but Itrhicas where flat and one sided and where made out of glue

Mines will be casted in resin but wont have sharp points :p

I suppose you could take shards of clear perspex, and dremel them up a bit to resemble needles. If you add them to a costume over a light source (purple in this case) the light will illuminate the whole needle. Quite a nice effect if you can get it right.

hellfire said:
I suppose you could take shards of clear perspex, and dremel them up a bit to resemble needles. If you add them to a costume over a light source (purple in this case) the light will illuminate the whole needle. Quite a nice effect if you can get it right.

Well it will be a good idea, but I will be making mulitple of them so instead of sanding 20 of them I will just cast them :p

Nintendude said:
LOL that poor Spartan somebody used his head as a pin cussion, if these turn out right I'll take a few. I think I still have a Needler file somewhere around here I can even put them in.

dude thats an elite oh and heck yah id love some

At the top of the thread, you say you plan on tinting the needles purple. Excuse me for asking, but if you're using clear casting resin, why not just use a purple/pink dye? Then, you'd have a 1-step process, and you'd have needles that are pink, no matter what happens to them. (Save oxidation and UV exposure)

SchizophrenicMC said:
At the top of the thread, you say you plan on tinting the needles purple. Excuse me for asking, but if you're using clear casting resin, why not just use a purple/pink dye? Then, you'd have a 1-step process, and you'd have needles that are pink, no matter what happens to them. (Save oxidation and UV exposure)

OK, but I was thinking of using just a small drop of smooth on´S SO-strong tint, but If dye works to I will have to try it :p

landothespartan said:
This sounds like a kickin' idea. I wish I had some money to buy some :(

Well they will be going for very cheap :p

PlazmaMuffin said:
I... I wanna say something about which forum this has been posted in... but Alex Spartan177 is a much more experienced member than I.

Guess I won't be needing this.

http://tinypic.com/r/vshzj9/5

Its just an interested thread, so It doesnt belong on the other construction sections :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back