Needler Rifle/needler- Needles

Status
Not open for further replies.
thatdecade said:
The growing kits work, but they run out of juice before they get a few inches long.

LOL :p

So now on the needles

the sculpt just needs minor detail and maybe I will start applying the rubber today

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, so back on topic.

I have lots of normal sized red LEDs, 5mm. Compared to the super small 3mm ones.
I will have to see the holes then, when I recieve the mask

Depends on how many you need but I may be able to get you a few red 3mm ones. I bought some a while back. Most are reserved for my battery monitor light kits, but I could swing a handful your way.

thatdecade said:
lol, so back on topic.

Depends on how many you need but I may be able to get you a few red 3mm ones. I bought some a while back. Most are reserved for my battery monitor light kits, but I could swing a handful your way.

Well I would only need 3, but I may also need a battery holder and a switch

mjolnir follower said:
BS Alex did you buy Halo_1's predator helmet. :( I was going to buy one. Well whats done is done.

Oh no I bought it from a guy in the hunters lair :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Oh no I bought it from a guy in the hunters lair :p

Oh well happy face then. Wait dont go buying halo_1's helm now.Which you probably wont't but still.

mjolnir follower said:
Oh well happy face then. Wait dont go buying halo_1's helm now.Which you probably wont't but still.

Still Im not a big fan of Wolf bios :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Still Im not a big fan of Wolf bios :p

Good. So hows the needles coming. and is dyed pink or we insert pink leds. I'm placing an order for sure. Given the price via pm wit shipping price as well.

mjolnir follower said:
Good. So hows the needles coming. and is dyed pink or we insert pink leds. I'm placing an order for sure. Given the price via pm wit shipping price as well.

Well, Im still working on the sculpt, because I want to make itsuper smooth so the cast doesnt have any markings and stuff

Here is the sculpt:

It has some irregular sides to make it look more "Natural" as you cans see its about the size of a piece letter sixe cardstock

Any comments/ tips???

Alex spartan177 said:
Thats why Im going to get a $#!Tload of LEDs from thatdecade :p

Yay! What colour? See if he can get you some nice pink LED's (if they make such a thing...) Either way, it's gonna be sick!

mustang2500 said:
Yay! What colour? See if he can get you some nice pink LED's (if they make such a thing...) Either way, it's gonna be sick!
thatdecade said:
I will try and find the time this weekend to take some LED pictures.

You heard Dustin :D

How good is the light transmission of clear casting resin? May have to run a strand of fiber optic down the center while casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back