Back in town - Secret project tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
Wish I could meet up with you guys this weekend but pretty much pulling all-nighters until the end of semester. :cautious:

You'll just me covered in Dust, Adam drinking a Mountain do saying something about laundry or dogs... and Photo ops to too much stuff... Good luck with the end of your semester... I remember how that was, I don't miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, no kidding... thought they'd pick up on that... oh well.

2 clues actually... one I did yesterday, and one last week.

Looks to be someone's midsection. I can sort of make out the forearms. Still have no clue what it could be, but perhaps...

Adam said:
7b0710e5f7.jpg

i think i got it. the ammo counter in the bottom (well what looks like an ammo counter) gives it away.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! i know what it is!!! (for sure)
My 1st guess was correct :) (i think)

Thanks for teh tip...

-Fin(n)ish

Maybe, just maybe... If you get on something, you can see the pictures perfectly =P Just thought id say that... - Ice

Ice said:
Maybe, just maybe... If you get on something, you can see the pictures perfectly =P Just thought id say that... - Ice

Its like a Magic Eye poster... look through the picture and it pops out at you.

what evil will you use to entertain yourselves when this is finaly revealed and you can't torture us anymore? (although it's kind of a masacistic torture, I mean, it hurts, but we all want to see the results.. and it's semi volentary.. wow I feel so much more sketchy now, damn your pictures).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back