Band isnt so banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan118

Hey, I as wondering...all the people who get banned...whats stopping them from making another profile?Besides the rank and you could never show your Armour again<if you had previously posted it> whats stopping banned people from "starting over"

Spartan118

Ohh...but that isnt fair to brothers who use the same computer as the banned parent or sister or w/e...but that does explain it ty.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Yeah, we really ought to make a new policy thats more fair to brothers/ parents/sisters who use the same computer, so when one gets banned we don't lose the other! That'd be a huge loss!

:rofl:

Reminds me of those kids who get banned on XBL and try to blame their behavior on a sibling. It's not Bungies fault that your sibling is using your account. :roll: It's not like you parents when your tattling on someone else can get you out of trouble!

Fair is: giving you a chance in the first place. It's your responsibility to protect your account and to behave yourself in the forums.

So, should we anticipate your brother/parent/sister getting out of hand in these forums anytime soon?

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
lol... Im my forum running days, (which includes over 50,000 members with all my forums)... I have heard the brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend excuse over 20 times. I think it was legit, once.

Spartan118

So, should we anticipate your brother/parent/sister getting out of hand in these forums anytime soon?

Not from my sibblings...at least I hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-118 said:
Ohh...but that isnt fair to brothers who use the same computer as the banned parent or sister or w/e...but that does explain it ty.
They should have thought about that before they did what they did to get banned.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.