Band isnt so banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan118

Hey, I as wondering...all the people who get banned...whats stopping them from making another profile?Besides the rank and you could never show your Armour again<if you had previously posted it> whats stopping banned people from "starting over"

Ohh...but that isnt fair to brothers who use the same computer as the banned parent or sister or w/e...but that does explain it ty.

Yeah, we really ought to make a new policy thats more fair to brothers/ parents/sisters who use the same computer, so when one gets banned we don't lose the other! That'd be a huge loss!

:rofl:

Reminds me of those kids who get banned on XBL and try to blame their behavior on a sibling. It's not Bungies fault that your sibling is using your account. :roll: It's not like you parents when your tattling on someone else can get you out of trouble!

Fair is: giving you a chance in the first place. It's your responsibility to protect your account and to behave yourself in the forums.

So, should we anticipate your brother/parent/sister getting out of hand in these forums anytime soon?

lol... Im my forum running days, (which includes over 50,000 members with all my forums)... I have heard the brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend excuse over 20 times. I think it was legit, once.

So, should we anticipate your brother/parent/sister getting out of hand in these forums anytime soon?

Not from my sibblings...at least I hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-118 said:
Ohh...but that isnt fair to brothers who use the same computer as the banned parent or sister or w/e...but that does explain it ty.
They should have thought about that before they did what they did to get banned.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back