• Rainbow Six Vegas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
23Magnum said:
F.E.A.R. was good. I just couldn't finish it cause it scared the crap out of me. I actually own it too. That little girl is friggin' creepy.
i wanna play that :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears gets really old after playing for prolonged periods of time, moreso than other games. While I agree that the people on XBL can pretty much ruin your Halo multiplayer experience, Bungie helped things by adding the "A-hole" button, plus the ability to veto maps, 4-player co-op, and all of those hidden things in the campaign make Halo my choice. Though, Bioshock come in a close second, and I know this is going to sound stupid but Metroid Prime takes third in my book.

M Solo 1017 said:
...Bungie helped things by adding the "A-hole" button...

"A-hole" button? I don't remember seeing that but it would sure come in handy, haha.

23Magnum said:
"A-hole" button? I don't remember seeing that but it would sure come in handy, haha.
in other words the report button
the f- you button
the ban hammer
the summoning of the mods
and Adam.

anyone remember Timeplitters?

back in the day me and my friends would spend hours on that game in multiplayer battling against bots
then there was the map maker where you could actually make your own map from scratch
i think i've spent more time and had more fun playing that game than any other

timesplitters-4-logo.jpg

cheezeheadiii said:
anyone remember Timeplitters?

back in the day me and my friends would spend hours on that game in multiplayer battling against bots
then there was the map maker where you could actually make your own map from scratch
i think i've spent more time and had more fun playing that game than any other

timesplitters-4-logo.jpg
i played it. kinda wierd so i sold it actuly i sold it cus i needed money [along with my ps3 and gamecube] only got 120 bucks off of everything :mad: should've sold them on ebay!

im stuck with Halo3 and Call of Duty 4 both are kool but Call of Duty is so intense and well i choose Call of Duty 4 :)

I shoulda put goldeneye, but it's not for the 360 or xbox.
I tried to only put Xbox titles on there.

Honestly, Halo 3 gets boring sometimes. I don't know. COD4 has absorbed my life right now.
Right now, I'd go COD4>Halo 3.
:eek:

yeah best fps of all time is goldeneye.

its OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!

but i like the Orange Box because its the only game my computer can play besides Halo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back