Bigfoot Body Found In Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Rogue said:
Well, the summer heat has been bad. Maybe the guy inside the suit got a bit of heat stroke?

------

There's gonna be a press conference tommorow, so I'll just wait for that for more stuff. I am looking forward to those DNA tests though.

i would LMAO if there were going to pull a joke on some one and the guy died in the suit and the guys thought it was a real big foot

Last edited by a moderator:
marioknight92 said:
i would LMAO if there were going to pull a joke on some one and the guy died in the suit and the guys thought it was a real big foot

and Super Glue the whole body with the suit o_0

Bigfoot and Nessie both rock! UFO's come third. They are all real and a government (U.S.) consipiracy and coverup! Don't ask...they'll tell you the cake is a lie! There wasn't a second gunman on the grassy knoll! They are out to get me! I could prove it but they had suppressed the evidence!

Actually, I hope it's true! I'm one of the believers (since I've seen one). Maybe I'm a quack. My psychiatrist says I'm not.

Yes, you are a quack
JK

Quack%20Whore.jpg

Lol

As much as I'd like there to be a Bigfoot, I don't want it to be true. Then that means there is 7ft 500lb wookies walking around, and I'm not comfortable with that. Next up is the Loch Ness and then we're straight into Sci-Fi and Horror baby, alien invasions and robot/zombie and robot zombie invasions. *readies EMP and Zombie Survival Kit*.

2761255478_2c63390679.jpg

Not on my watch. ^^

Cheers,
Kensai

Super special important news update! kittens found living on the moon! by fox news
Its a fake... as much as i would like bigfoot to be real, its fox....

Wow! You guys really believe in Fox news huh? They are very bad. Watching them is like picking up the Enquirer for all your news needs. Guess we'll find out later if it's real or not (this one isn't).

"I don't know where they moved it, but you have an open invitation to come and see it"...

Why do I get the feeling its going to be lost in the mail?

kensai111 said:
As much as I'd like there to be a Bigfoot, I don't want it to be true. Then that means there is 7ft 500lb wookies walking around, and I'm not comfortable with that. Next up is the Loch Ness and then we're straight into Sci-Fi and Horror baby, alien invasions and robot/zombie and robot zombie invasions. *readies EMP and Zombie Survival Kit*.

2761255478_2c63390679.jpg

Not on my watch. ^^

Cheers,
Kensai
Zombies wouldn't be too bad, as long as they are slow. None of that 28 days later bullcrap. Haha. It'll definately bring you closer to your family, I tell you what.

If bigfoot is real, then The messing with sasquatch ads would have to be pulled lol. Peta would be all over Jack Links ass

Spartan 061 said:
If bigfoot is real, then The messing with sasquatch ads would have to be pulled lol. Peta would be all over Jack Links ass
id love to really hear that sasquatch is real

but eff peta there nothing but a bunch of terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back