Bigfoot Body Found In Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chupracabra came out 8/8/08.The bigfoot came out 8/13/08.So does that mean we should be seeing some UFO's anytime soon? :p

Not to nitpick, but location and description seem to indicate that this bigfoot is actually a skunk-ape. Which is basically bigfoot, but with red hair (described), lives in the Deep South (found in Georgia), and gives off an awful stench. That's right, I watch too much MonsterQuest on the History Channel.

Maybe they just use the term 'bigfoot' as a grouping of all large man-ape type creatures.

And it would be absolutely awesome if this were real!

This is reminding me of the sea monster that washed up on the beach, not much info coming from that anymore, all we know is on some beach, some sea monster washed up, and the unknown people who found it took it to some unknown laboratory to be tested by some unknown scientist.

"screw bigfoot, show me Nessie!"

You said it sister! :)

I think bigfoot is coolio in all but seriously, I would rather look at a plesiosaur instead. There are too many monkey things out there.

This is reminding me of the sea monster that washed up on the beach

Was the pic black and white and the creatures head look a little bit like a dolhpin.

MonsterQuest

Sweet show dude

The chupracabra came out 8/8/08.

ARE YOU CEREAL! ! !

I am goin to make a "Monster Thread" where you can post pics of cryptic creatures and stuff so start looking for them pics and prepared to be scared outta your mynd.

-Pony

Last edited by a moderator:
They refused to show the body to reporters. No dna evidence presented. These three guys are so full of schnit that they believe themselves. Good hoax though. They got CNN to cover it.

Spartan 061 said:
If bigfoot is real, then The messing with sasquatch ads would have to be pulled lol. Peta would be all over Jack Links ass
PETA is a lie. PETA actually stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. :p

Widman2013 said:
PETA is a lie. PETA actually stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. :p
oh man i love that joke! XD
anyways yeah it probably is. usualy when they just have a picture and dont show anything else, its gonna be a hoax.

abandonship said:
Zombies wouldn't be too bad, as long as they are slow. None of that 28 days later bullcrap. Haha. It'll definately bring you closer to your family, I tell you what.

"She's not your mother anymore! *bam*". I didn't see anything on the news today, update anyone?

Cheers,
Kensai

i havnt herd anything and a bunch of local radiostations didnt hear anything either, they didnt even no about it ><
ill prolly gander at the news tonight like usuall as im building

They refused to show the body to reporters. No dna evidence presented. These three guys are so full of schnit that they believe themselves. Good hoax though. They got CNN to cover it.

Cnn covers anything to get money.

Anyway, Megan kelly gets to look and examine it. Nuff said

The second I believe this is when Steven Colbert mentions it on his news show... it seems to eb to most reliable source nowadays ( and funny as hell too lol )

big foot can kiss my butt. if i'm gonna be bothered with a "mythical creature found" thing, it better feature the Lock Ness Monster. period.

So what if big foot is found? Ok we found him finally, but I'm still looking for waldo.

No wait, found him!

waldo.jpg

Hey all,
I have been watching this for most of the day now and here is what I gather. There is a 60% chance that this thing is real. Personally, I want to see more photos (or even better a video) of this "Sasquatch" before I make my final assumption. I reviewed their conversations with the press and I think that these guys truly believe it is something. Now is it Big Foot, I really cannot judge right now. I think we need to wait for the "autopsy" to be done and for Coblert to report on this. He and John Stewert are the only people I believe now a days.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back