Bigfoot Body Found In Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion, but come on. He comments on stuff that the normal press is too scared to report on.

Anyway, the find made the Nightline tonight. They kind of dismissed it, but it was better than my local stations anchors bursting into laughter. Personally, I hope its real just to have it bite all the close minded people. ^.^

- Adulese

BTW: 200th post. What a great topic to have that happen on. ^.^

Whatever that Chupacrapper really was, I've seen it. I'm not sure if it really does suck goats, or down its innards, but it's freakin' scary when it's at an arm's length and making strange sounds as it jumps 6-7 feet out of a pit on your way to a friend's house. I can't confirm it was really a Chupacabra, but quite honestly, I don't want to. There's only one way to test that, and I'm definately not becoming the variable in this experiment.

Back on topic, they've allegedly "found out" from the DNA test that it's 96% opossum? I don't think so. Imagine if that thing was only 4% opossum. It would be freakin' massive! An opossum is the size of a small cat. "Bigfoot" is 7' 7" or something like that. That's rediculous.

AoBfrost said:
This is reminding me of the sea monster that washed up on the beach, not much info coming from that anymore, all we know is on some beach, some sea monster washed up, and the unknown people who found it took it to some unknown laboratory to be tested by some unknown scientist.

Don't know if anyone said it in the thread, but it was a hoax. I think it was for a movie or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
Whatever that Chupacrapper really was, I've seen it. I'm not sure if it really does suck goats, or down its innards, but it's freakin' scary when it's at an arm's length and making strange sounds as it jumps 6-7 feet out of a pit on your way to a friend's house. I can't confirm it was really a Chupacabra, but quite honestly, I don't want to. There's only one way to test that, and I'm definately not becoming the variable in this experiment.

Back on topic, they've allegedly "found out" from the DNA test that it's 96% opossum? I don't think so. Imagine if that thing was only 4% opossum. It would be freakin' massive! An opossum is the size of a small cat. "Bigfoot" is 7' 7" or something like that. That's rediculous.

Actually, that was from one of their several DNA tests. This sample that your talking about came from the stomach/intesteins of the animal, so they think that is what he ate recently. And according to history, there have been several massive rodents/mammel that resemble the current animals. Just tossing it out there, but I doubt this thing comes from the opossum family. The other tests came back inconclusive and "mostly" human.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Actually, that was from one of their several DNA tests. This sample that your talking about came from the stomach/intesteins of the animal, so they think that is what he ate recently. And according to history, there have been several massive rodents/mammel that resemble the current animals. Just tossing it out there, but I doubt this thing comes from the opossum family. The other tests came back inconclusive and "mostly" human.

- Adulese

Ah. I thought it sounded fishy... Makes much more sense to me now...

Maybe a gorilla escaped from a local zoo 25 years ago, people long forgot about it, and it lived in the forest?

I dont believe the "fact" that apes and man have 99% same dna, but "scientifically" speaking, if they do, man in the past has had brain issues that caused certain individuals to never stop growing, there have been people 7-8 feet tall in history, they all suffered heart disease or troubles because of their tremendous height, who's to say a monkey cant have the same problem?

Spartan 061 said:
Afraid to say? yeah right. Ever heard of Bill oreilly?
"What does that mean? To play us out?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Bill oreily is an elderly, emotionally imbalanced, over opinionated, biased idiot. The same kind of person that SHOULDN'T
Do news.
I guess you don't watch the report? Otherwise you'd see that Colbert adressed Oreilly already.

Anyway: Yeah, This is probably fake, but I don't want it to be......but it probably is...

yes we are........

i never liked fox news, due to the fact that im a leftist, they attacked Anonymous, and they always have crappy shows on their channel (except House lol)

this whole thing is just fake, i can't wait until the day they say there never was a bigfoot. Have you guys ever seen Penn & Teller? they did a whole episode on this crap. very funny.

Political discussion is forbidden... it's getting kinda polarized in this thread. :cautious:

Besides for those of you who didn't catch it, the their 'Bigfoot corpse' failed the DNA test, and as they refuse to provide the body for investigation.. it looks to be proven as a hoax.

Would have been cool if it was real, but if all you have to prove your case is a picture of a ape suit in a freezer and some human and possum DNA.. even for a hoax it wasn't very well thought through.

If it isn't a hoax, they need to provide the body for scientific analysis.. plain and simple.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I got an e-mail from a friend today, telling me about this.... and alls I gotta say is "screw bigfoot, show me Nessie!" lol. Actually i dunno what to think about this... i have a feeling its a hoax but....how can you pull off a hoax when you HAVE THE BODY? i guess we'll just have to wait and see...

here is ya nessie:lol:
nessie.jpg

loosk like an elephant more then a dino thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back