Bionicle Masks Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaah man i remember when they first came out i had a fun time collecting them...thanks man for these masks and memories cant wait for more!!

aaah man i remember when they first came out i had a fun time collecting them...thanks man for these masks and memories cant wait for more!!

Me too^^ Im a day one bionicle fan^^ My first was toa onua:) Any chance for a onua mask?:) (I can't remember the name of his maskXD)

Thanks

Jico

Me too^^ Im a day one bionicle fan^^ My first was toa onua:) Any chance for a onua mask?:) (I can't remember the name of his maskXD)

Thanks

Jico
It's a Pakari and yes, but its pretty high poly I'm doing that after the Miru's

Oh, I'm keeping things up.
Finally did my best to finish the MiruNuva. I'd like to believe that I did my best on that. Link's up on the first post.

Also, I'm also gonna make the Kanohi Avokhii my project, bought some TAP QuikCast, let's see how that turn out later :)

Next: the Miru, the original one ^^

will you be making any of the toa metru masks or more of the toa nuva ones

It depends on the modelers and if the current movie they're making needs the masks. I believe all the Mata masks are modeled but there's quite a few that are very high-poly or. needs editing, something I do not know how to do. The only Metru mask modeled is the Huna, but that needs to be edited.

I can't believe I missed this thread! I'm a big Bionicle fan, have all my old sets carefully stored along with all the comics, mini cd-roms, books, etc. I even won a contest and have a personal letter from Greg Farshety! Now the only question is: which mask to make? Onua was my favorite Toa, but his mask wasn't exactly iconic...I did really love the Kanohi Kakama, though....

do you have any models of the vahki or rahkshi?
i'd love to get models like that out there!
i can help break them down in 3ds if need be and can also unfold

CJ

do you have any models of the vahki or rahkshi?
i'd love to get models like that out there!
i can help break them down in 3ds if need be and can also unfold

CJ
I'm not sure about the Rahkshi, I have seen people rigging them currently so I may have to look around, but I do have the Vahki which they separated the head into the two pieces, so email me if you're still interested.

Things are getting hectic right now between the project and school. Lot of drawing going on for school and project leader is saying that everyone needs to learn Blender ASAP, but anyways, class was canceled today and I spent that free time unfolding the Miru! Only 21 pieces, I'm so proud....
miru_unfold.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing this! My son has been wanting to dress up as a Bionicle for Halloween since he started collecting them two years ago. Now I don't have to make them from scratch.

Whew finals are done.
Working on this now, the modeler doesn't feel this up to par but I'm not sure if he'll model a new one, he's busy rigging models now.
ignikapreview.jpg

Finished unfolding the Ignika, think this would be more popular with the young ones as it's Mata Nui's Mask!!! (The Legend Reborn FTW)
ignikafinal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back