Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh there is so much awesome going on here! I especially love the whole chest area. Really, really great job! :D
LilTyrant thank you very much, is not as good as your work but I try to look good, this photo is for you
BriareosBytoja20123.jpg

Muchas gracias LilTyrant , no es tan bueno como tu trabajo pero intento que se vea bien, esta fotos es para usted

Looks awesome. Really great looking work.

Clinton's authority is here and I'm glad, this is for you
(on if I have photos for all ha ha ha)
BriareosBytoja201211.jpg

La autoridad de Clinton esta aqui y me alegro, esta es para usted
(a si tengo fotos para todos ja ja ja)

Hey guys, I'm with all the adrenaline in the day yesterday got triple satifacion
1st. to win my first cosplay competition.
2nd. the prize, a brand new PS3.
3rd. I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Claudia Well (Jennifer Parker, Back to the Future and Mr. Donald (Goldie Wilson).

Thank you very much to 405th, for allowing me to be and learn from all these things that make spectacular cominidad awesome thanks special thanks to Mr. Harnor, C2, Joel K and Dung0Beetle.
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells6-1.jpg
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells7.jpg
BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells2-1.jpg

BriareosbytojaconClaudiaWells-1.jpg

Hola chicos, estoy con toda la adrenalina, en el dia de ayer obtuve triple satifacion
1ro. por ganar mi primer concurso cosplay.
2do. el premio, una flamante PS3.
3ro. Tuve el agrado de conocer a la señora Claudia Well ( Jennifer Parker, Volver al futuro y el señor Donald (Goldie Wilson).

Muchas gracias a 405th, por permitirme estar y aprender de toda esta cominidad espectacular que hacen cosas impresionante gracias, especial agradecimiento a el señor Harnor, C2, Joel K y Dung0Beetle.

Last edited by a moderator:
very awesome i love briarios :D
i even named one of my custom rifles after him haha
very amazing work cant wait to see more of your work

Great job Toja!! Side note, why is this still in the noob section...lol. You are no Noob

Tony
Thanks Tony, I guess I do not qualify lol
very awesome i love briarios :D
i even named one of my custom rifles after him haha
very amazing work cant wait to see more of your work
Hyundai2806 Thanks, I'm working on a new project.
Epic....Just EPIC.:cool
Thanks thorn696.

Hello beautiful people, we are back, let's celebrate with some pictures, greetings. chau

Briareostoja-3.jpg

tojaBria.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku10.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku8.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku20.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku5.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku4.jpg

Briareos%20Team%20Las%20Noches%20(8)_zps362b2b81.jpg

Briareos%20Team%20Las%20Noches%20(12)_zps1c772682.jpg

Briareos%20Team%20Las%20Noches%20(6)_zpsb3d667f0.jpg

Briareosbytojajigoku16.jpg

Damn why is this in the noob forum? u totally have my vote to get promoted if it counts :O
i love your precission u used to make that shape so awesome realistic !

I love it !

This is still my fravourite build. You could post a pic of it every day and I wouldn't get bored of it :)

Tom.

has anyone got the files for this build....its amazing , i'd love to give it a try

I would recommend reading the thread, like the first post. If its not on 4shared any more then of course I apologise.
You could PM Toja and ask him if not as he's still around.

This is amazing work. Im actually after the original 3D model to 3D print and Mill to make the costume. Do you know where I could get such a thing. I could model it myself but if someone else has already done it would be easier for me to reuse and I dont mind paying for the model either.

thanks

April

Hey guys, envious lol
* Here is a photo of last weekend in Buenos Aires we had the presence of Yaya Han, went a nice experience.
YAYATOJAJMP2013_zpse5809587.jpg
MarceloPareJardinJapones201320_zps1fc0df89.jpgMarceloPareJardinJapones201333_zps2e7b038f.jpg

This build has my vote for the Elite forum. Amazing work, very impressive! I second the request for the files ;)

Thank you very much mate,
I no longer dream of moving to the elite, this work is not good enough lol, with respect to the files look the first page of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back