Props Brute Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i would like some real nice HiRes shots of the Brute shot so i can start resin and bondoing the separate pieces once im satified with them i think ill use dowel rods to connect but trying to figure a way to box mold pieces so that they can be put together properly(Ala Kit style)

I save my final comments until it's done, but it's AMAZING so far. The Brute Shot is one of my favorite weapons, and quite underrated! Keep up the good work!

well another update pretty much done with pepping got to reinforce blade a little and add the top to it

P1311090004.jpg

P1511090000.jpg

now breaking it back down so i can start working on each piece

P1511090001.jpg

also heres a quick vid to show what i plan on doing withthe grip/trigger

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL8jftYN1vo[/video]

well i have to work outside so its all depending on weather and such also gonna take my time on it from now on pepping was the easy part lol

I have a slightly different update. I talked to my friend who is a metal fabricator today and he said he'd make me my blade so it's gonna be awesome.

keep in mind the weight of the blade also you would have to mount the gun to the blade some how but sounds interesting ,

on another note raining here for the next few days so not gonna be able to work on mine for a bit :(

Yeah I showed him the project and he's sure he can make it light enough to attach to it without destroying the main gun but still be sturdy enough to get beat up without breaking.

Well if u see his posts earlier u can see he has PLENTY of pics. And please lay off on the "pics or it didn't happen" posts. People are using that post too much and its starting to sound like spam. Its quite annoying too.

Anyways,, nice progress so far. Its REALLY looking NICE!

I did get the resin done and the expanding foam in with minimal warping so I am happy. I only have a few pieces shown here because they were what I had outside.

DSC00180.jpg

nice work! if your worried about warping then just drill a few run-off holes in 'er and let it seep out a bit :) you can always clean up the holes afterwards

Bevbor, is there no end of your awesomeness? I think you're gonna have to mold the sniper and now brute shot when you're done. Otherwise people are probably spam you with cast requests :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back