Bungie Came to Visit the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, now everyone is going to spam his PM box with I CAN HAZ RECON?
Good Luck cleaning that one out frankie,

Keegan said:
Oh God, now everyone is going to spam his PM box with I CAN HAZ RECON?
Good Luck cleaning that one out frankie,

I know I sent like, five... hundred. :rolleyes

Nah, I'm kidding. 'Tis awesome that they joined up, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
that is awesome!,
did he actually end up getting recon?

I think so :p
32116582-Full.jpg

Belakor said:
I think so :p
32116582-Full.jpg
So friggin' amazing...

EDIT: Care if I use it for something? That is a perfect pose and I want to use it, lol. It won't be seen anywhere but here, and if you want I will definitely say it's your armor

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
So friggin' amazing...

EDIT: Care if I use it for something? That is a perfect pose and I want to use it, lol. It won't be seen anywhere but here, and if you want I will definitely say it's your armor

Go for it :)

Guys, I hope you, WE, can all be mature enough to not send either of them a PM regarding Recon.

It will benefit the community in the long run if no one's stupid around them :)

Xavier said:
Guys, I hope you, WE can all be mature enough to not send either of them a PM regarding Recon.

It will benefit the community in the long run if no one's stupid around them :)

Yea..spamming them with requests is just going to make them NOT give you that lovely permutation. God forbid anyone goes over the edge and tries to hack an account. Its an honor, NOT A RIGHT to be given that armor, and must earn it the way the others have.

Congrats Belakor on not only getting the actual game armor, but your craftsmanship on your actual wearable armor

link4044 said:
true, dont go sending tons of PMs to him

Closes all open "compose message" windows :whistle:

but in all seriousness,

This is huge. Haven't seen anything quite like it in my time here.

Hopefully we can all benefit from Belakors' work.

tubachris85x said:
Yea..spamming them with requests is just going to make them NOT give you that lovely permutation. God forbid anyone goes over the edge and tries to hack an account. Its an honor, NOT A RIGHT to be given that armor, and must earn it the way the others have.

Congrats Belakor on not only getting the actual game armor, but your craftsmanship on your actual wearable armor

So if I slice a skeleton in half and Soffish comes out of the skull with buckets full of KFC does that mean I have enough honor? :D

Though I am wondering how Frankie and Shiskabob (lol) found the site..I wonder if me trying to submit news with a link to the topic and my other topic I made about him helped...hmm..

Maybe as a reward I could get double sets of all the armors I already have?...20 Helmet options..2 Mark VI helms..2 CQBs..you get the idea..lol..that would be awesome!

GruntOfAction said:
So if I slice a skeleton in half and Soffish comes out of the skull with buckets full of KFC does that mean I have enough honor? :D

Though I am wondering how Frankie and Shiskabob (lol) found the site..I wonder if me trying to submit news with a link to the topic and my other topic I made about him helped...hmm..

Maybe as a reward I could get double sets of all the armors I already have?...20 Helmet options..2 Mark VI helms..2 CQBs..you get the idea..lol..that would be awesome!

No, you cannot "has recon." *swings grav hammer*

GruntOfAction said:
... Though I am wondering how Frankie and Shiskabob (lol) found the site...

I think it'd be safe to assume that there's been people from companies like Bungie, MS, Weta etc. here in the forum (possibly even registered users) for a while now. Though the posts on Bnet and HBO probably got the big names in here :)

Also, if anyone was to PM them asking for Recon or just being annoying it'd probably just result in them automatically blocking you here (and possibly on Bnet/LIVE)... you might even end up like poor Lingling

Belakor said:
I think it'd be safe to assume that there's been people from companies like Bungie, MS, Weta etc. here in the forum (possibly even registered users) for a while now. Though the posts on Bnet and HBO probably got the big names in here :)

Also, if anyone was to PM them asking for Recon or just being annoying it'd probably just result in them automatically blocking you here (and possibly on Bnet/LIVE)... you might even end up like poor Lingling

What happend to poor Lingling?

Belakor said:

Point is,no one should ever ask for recon... especially here.

Also, it was probably the HBO story that did it.

Lolz... frankie locked in the noob forum. Ok, I guess you aren't a TOTAL noob.

Seriously, I can now die. Bungie has visited our site.

Adam said:
Lolz... frankie locked in the noob forum. Ok, I guess you aren't a TOTAL noob.

Seriously, I can now die. Bungie has visited our site.

roflcopter
soi soi soi

haha No classifieds for Frankie, guess he will have to just up his post count... *sigh*

Wonder if he read the stickies :p

Belakor that's amazing!

As for Frankie, I'd immagine he won't ever log into that account again because of the amount of spam he'd have to deal with. If he continues to browse the forums I'd expect he'd do it as a guest, he doesn't have a lot of reason to actually post so an account name is a bit pointless, and if people see him online, they will probably just shower him with OMGZ I less then three YOU SO MUCH. If he wanted to post on anything aside from "you can has recon" I'd think he'd do it under a different user name or something just to avoid the inevitable spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back