Props Cardboard weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Hey every one. Lets make a thread of just cardboard weapons. Post pics and see how it compares to otheres in detail and stuff. Get tips on how to make better ones. Enjoy

GEDC0126.jpg

My cardSTOCK Assault Rifle and my Foamcore Energy Sword.
I made the song in GarageBand.

Last edited by a moderator:
iamyourcousin228 said:
Hey every one. Lets make a thread of just cardboard weapons. Post pics and see how it compares to otheres in detail and stuff. Get tips on how to make better ones. Enjoy

well you've seen mine but I like to post stuff so here it is.

Heres my AR, it just needs paint and I am considering buying some LED's.

img0515ys0pr6.jpg

abcd0002ch6.jpg

I am aware that the mag-lite is dipping in the front but that's been sorted now.

Ila have updates when ive finnished painting it soon

timecon said:
well you've seen mine but I like to post stuff so here it is.
[/quote/]
Just a question, how did you make those? Are they cardboard or what? Anyways, very nice. - Ice

Rid3r said:
Wow, timecon, I really like your AR. Is it made of clay?

No, its cardboard. It hints the name cardboard weapons. Thats why he put it in here. If you go from the top it has 5 of them lined up.

All of you can achieve good detail with cardboard. You can post your cb armor with your gun. But its in weapons & props. I am impressed with all of you. Great job! :lol:

iPwned said:
i hate you two smilie and timecon :mad:

haha but seriously, those are freakin awesome cardboard AR's.

Wow thanx wait till I finnish painting mine and stick some leds in it :p. (not to be cocky but i think my cardboard AR will be one of the most accurate once its finnished)

Time cons is good but I can see some flaws, like the ammo couter/ top slopes to much. But it does look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back